IGNORED

G Block

Trouble?? just a few cheeky lads who won't sit down when told :doh:

The G-block lads at the back go for a good fun atmosphere and help join

in to create it and i got no problems with them what so ever, by our

own dealings (subbers) in the past with stewards we have learned to work with them

and they are more leaniant with you instead of being jobs worth with you,

we greet them with a smile and good natured banter rather than telling them to f' off

and you get it back in return, it goes a long way, trust me..

now this is the problem, we all know it's ott but rules are rules and they

have said the rules sometimes are petty, but they have to do it, however

standing up for 90 mins won't help any cause for us for the east end and to be fair

that is the one thing that stands in our way, THE BACK OF G-BLOCKS BEHAVIOR,

now to me i don't see sod all wrong apart from standing for 90 mins, i'd like to

but we've gone over this a million times and have gone back to square one every time,

the club ain't stupid they know what the EE means to a fair few fans so what better thing to

do to punish naughty fans is to take their toy away from them, the more you rebel and moan

the more you won't get it back, now we all know the modern day of stadium rules suck,

but if you REALLY WANT THE EAST END BACK you have got to start playing ball because

to be fair your all heading for a ban than a new season in the EE, fingers crossed if you work with the

stewards you might get better reports back to the club and they MAY, JUST MAY, let ALL city fans back in there,

as to be fair the dolman stand is far to steep to stand and so high up you don't need to.the stewards were given instructions to photo people playing up over the last 3 home games to ban

young lads in g-block for the swindon game, fair or not, you won't win.

just a thought...... ;)

Spot on!! I don't think enough people will take the suggestion on board though unfortunatly.

Chip on your shoulder? :whistle:

I have spoken with my mate since posting first about it and he says I was wrong. Neo also says this so it looks like I was :P

Fair enough :)

The problem with G Block is a majority are playing the game.

The minority are not, which, is reflecting badly.

It doesn't help when a young (extremely sensible) lad who many on here, and other sites know well, gets caught up in the latest "ageist" over-reaction and has to miss the Swindon game.

Relationships need to be built in this area and both parties have to act responsibly on this count. I don't know if either side is actually willing for that to happen though! :(

I say everyone moves to the williams right next to the swindon fans and directors box so we can annoy them with persistant standing. They will soon move everyone back to the Dolman.

Please everyone see Big Red Richs thread. You can buy g block tickets online.

Archived