IGNORED

Behind The Goal Tomorrow?

Ricky BCFC

If the club are planning on using the East End for overflow tomorrow then this means they will have to add the number of expected extra fans to the amount of people who have already been going in there. Does this mean they could end up having to open another block and let us right behind the goal? I doubt they'll let us but it'll be quality if they do. Either way, see you all in there tomorrow. :Wave: ;):D

lololololololol, 2500, more chance of us getting relegated!

So, the moderators take off that stupid phrase l'ol and you feel the need to type it several times. Do you not know how to type "thats very funny, or how ammusing". You lot seem to have plenty of time to fill the forum with your witty posts, you would have you had time to write something less inept?

So, the moderators take off that stupid phrase l'ol and you feel the need to type it several times. Do you not know how to type "thats very funny, or how ammusing". You lot seem to have plenty of time to fill the forum with your witty posts, you would have you had time to write something less inept?

I very rarely use text/msn language on the forum and on the odd occasion i do, you decide to get all stroppy!

You say "You lot", sorry, have i missed something or do you feel your Mr Superior?

The forum isnt a place for constant flurries of text or MSN language, and as far as i can see, the amount as decreased immensely, can the odd phrase (Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.) really offend someone so much? :dunno:

I appologise.

Since when did the forum become a place to gain free advertising for a buisness, i thought it was a Football Forum?

Why get so petty-minded?

I Find your Comments pretty small minded Mitch. Why even bring it up and take this thread off topic? Kinda silly in my eyes. And Matt is right. "You Lot". What is he in a Gang which post lolololololol around the forums then graffiti there name around bedminster building up reputations? :dunno:

No way we will be behind the goal as it costs money to move them around so sadly, we wont be there, worth asking i suppose but i dont think Colin wants to keeping moving them around.

Archived