IGNORED

Hugo Weaving Went To Qeh!?

redrocks

Just reading up on the star of my Avatar on Wikipedia:

Hugo Weaving was born in Nigeria to parents Wallace and Anne. He spent his childhood in South Africa and then moved to the UK in his teens. Whilst in England he attended the prestigious academically selective boarding school, Queen Elizabeth's Hospital, commonly known as QEH school in Bristol. He arrived in Australia in 1976 and attended Sydney's Knox Grammar School. Weaving then graduated from NIDA in 1981.

So, did anyone here go to school with him???

Simon Mann off of 5 Live also went to QEH. And someone (who's name I can't remember) who pretty much masterminded the rescue operation during 7/7 last year.

So, did anyone here go to school with him???

No, but i was Best Man for a bloke who did, and long time pals with several others.

None of them come on this Forum, but one or two lapsed but occasional City fans amongst them.

I think it's fair to say they were more than a bit surprised by his success.

Steve Ryan is my uncle..... (gashead)

*chuckle*

My mum used to fancy him ;)

Yes, I remember his gashead tendencies :(

and our best deputy head by a long way :ph34r:

(hopes I've got this right)

Mr Bateson is not a man to be crossed! I take it you don't value life?

Heh - back in my day, someone had the cheek to write the following in the middle of a history essay for Mr Bateson: "I'm writing this, as I don't believe that you actually read our work when you mark it". I'm sure you can imagine the carnage which followed...

Mr Bateson is not a man to be crossed! I take it you don't value life?

Heh - back in my day, someone had the cheek to write the following in the middle of a history essay for Mr Bateson: "I'm writing this, as I don't believe that you actually read our work when you mark it". I'm sure you can imagine the carnage which followed...

He really doesn't like me at all. I'm not going to say why but it's a fair enough reason not to tbh :blush:

But as a teacher doesn't he have an obligation not to hold a grudge against me?

He really doesn't like me at all. I'm not going to say why but it's a fair enough reason not to tbh :blush:

no my teacher held a grudge agaisnt me because i said i would take his wife up the aisle, also my old french teacher had in for me

why does no one ever mention bcs, by far the best

Clearly, Colston's are the best. That fact must be undisputed if you consider results. BCS also get their a**ses kicked on a regular basis (does that make you feel better ;) )

Do they still have a policy of poaching all of the best players with free scholarships? Proof that you can indeed buy success...

Yep!!

Agreed with your point, it is a little unfair. It also takes the fun out of rugby a degree for those who arent particularly good. Still, success is enjoyable and you have to bear in mind the money they get paid by bath rfc tu do just that.

Oh teachers always hold grudges. The PE teacher didn't really like me when i was there and I never quite figured out why (I was very into athletics, so it's not like I wasn't interested or keen).

Archived