IGNORED

Hugo Weaving Went To Qeh!?

redrocks

I went to Qeh, left in 2004 at the end of my GCSE's, so Ron would of been there when i was there (I'm guessing :dunno: ) Mr Bateson was a funny bloke a fair bit of the time, but then he did get in major shafts quite a bit.

I arrived in 2002 so yeah we would have both been there for 2 years :)

Ah, no. Sorry - QEH :)

Wasn't sure what Bateson would make of this but I asked him if your story was true today (partly so we could have a conversation that was happy for once!) and he confirmed it, apparently the kid was called Ryan English?

QEH, BGS whatever. Colston's kicked all of your a**ses at Rugby ;)

yes, but you had to wear a hideous purple and blue (or was it purple and orange) striped school uniform! Also because your fees were high you only had posh rich kids, while the other three had a better mix.

Wasn't sure what Bateson would make of this but I asked him if your story was true today (partly so we could have a conversation that was happy for once!) and he confirmed it, apparently the kid was called Ryan English?

Nope, it was Ben Tarasuik :)

[edit] if memory serves!

yes, but you had to wear a hideous purple and blue (or was it purple and orange) striped school uniform! Also because your fees were high you only had posh rich kids, while the other three had a better mix.

Orange and navy with some prehistoric depiction of a dolphin on the breast!.... I still see them about - weird things.

As for fees, some of us got scholarships ;)

Archived