IGNORED

Swindon Predictions

madmax

1. they will both be here. they are both under contract and would be crazy to let them go. from the interviews the players have had nothing suggests they would be leaving so can only go on that.

2. well those fans are those fans. i cant change what they said but what you claim they said is absolute ********. we're not made of millions but have a much better financial situations than clubs around us. relegation to league 2 financially isnt destroying as there isnt too much differences with income.

Well if you can't afford to pay an ex manager what he is owed, Swindle then that doesn't suggest that you will be able to meet the contracts of the players in question in league two or that financial situation is as rosy as you consider. :dunno:

Strangely, our average attendance is little different to last season, despite being strong enough to hold up the rest of the league nearly all season.

That's not the point.

a) Your home attendances will inevitably drop next season even if not massively (you'll sell less season tickets for a start)

b) About half your revenue from ticket sales depends on the home attendance at away games, the average is dramatically lower in the league below.

That's not the point.

a) Your home attendances will inevitably drop next season even if not massively (you'll sell less season tickets for a start)

b) About half your revenue from ticket sales depends on the home attendance at away games, the average is dramatically lower in the league below.

a) i don't think that is true. home attendances aren't made on which division your playing in its about the success on the pitch. depending on summer transfer activity etc are opening game attendance will be around the norm and depending on results from then it will pick up.

b) half our revenue from ticket sales come from away ticket sales? that is absolute ******** surely? i thought away ticket revenue goes to the home team??????????????

b) half our revenue from ticket sales come from away ticket sales? that is absolute ******** surely? i thought away ticket revenue goes to the home team??????????????

Yes the home club gets to keep all the gate receipts these days. However, good luck in finding those well supported league 2 clubs at your ground. Apart from the gas they will be few and far between, especially if Oxford go down, and Cheltenham and Orient go up. You may find yourself arguing with the proverbial one man and his dog for a lot of the season. That is bound to have an effect on your clubs finances.

Yes the home club gets to keep all the gate receipts these days. However, good luck in finding those well supported league 2 clubs at your ground. Apart from the gas they will be few and far between, especially if Oxford go down, and Cheltenham and Orient go up. You may find yourself arguing with the proverbial one man and his dog for a lot of the season. That is bound to have an effect on your clubs finances.

but as i mentioned in my first point attendences are based on success on the pitch so you cant say what they are going to be like because you don't know. it wont effect us if there arent many away fans as the CG could be full if we're doing well.

a) i don't think that is true. home attendances aren't made on which division your playing in its about the success on the pitch. depending on summer transfer activity etc are opening game attendance will be around the norm and depending on results from then it will pick up.

Your average attendance will definitely go down whether you believe it or not. And clubs in league 2 will bring less fans to watch you.

Yes the home club gets to keep all the gate receipts these days.

When did that change then? As recently as last year SL was giving this as a reason for why they had a limited ability to do special offers and such. I thought the split was still 45% home 45% away 10% to the league.

City 4 swindon 0

Brooker 7,39 Noble 66 Fontaine pen 89

Swindon relegated :Wave:

Att 16222

o/t but a crowd of 15, 500 will see us move above Cardiff in the attendances league. Quite funny considering they are a top half Championship side.

As for the result, as many as possible please. I've effectively put on a bet on which will win me £100 per goal City score after the first.

o/t but a crowd of 15, 500 will see us move above Cardiff in the attendances league. Quite funny considering they are a top half Championship side.

As for the result, as many as possible please. I've effectively put on a bet on which will win me £100 per goal City score after the first.

uv lost a bit of money then I'm afraid

Guest Cary Grant supported City

anyone wanna leave any sensible suggestions?

Bristol City 7-1 Swindon Town.

Brooker, 5, 27, 62.

Wilkshire, 56.

Orr, 67.

Russell, 74.

MacCammon, 89.

Savage, (og). 90.

:whistle::shifty::rolleyes::o;)

And a crowd of 14,598.

:pray:

City 4-0 Swindon

Brooker 23, 60

Russell 49

Fontaine 86 (pen)

:rofl2br: well il be on here monday morning and we will see

Bet your not! Bet you will be out at Tesco getting some more toilet paper... :crying:

:dance:

i couldnt be arsed to reply to your predictions on monday so i thought i would do it now.

:w00t::laugh::)

what happened to 4-0,5-1, 6-0 etc

Archived