IGNORED

Why Phillips Must Go!

redrocks

it's a testimonial for a good keeper who has given 10 good years to this club. You lot are an absolutely ######king disgrace. Shutup.

No, you shaddup.

Also accusing people of doing drugs is not very smart is it? Hash-kings indeed :disapointed2se:

Well maybe it's more a problem I have with testimonials, times have changed from when they first started. I know phillips is kindly donating a % to charity, but still I have a bad feeling about this one.

You say he has given 10 good years, my point is that he should be counting his blessings that he has been fortunate to do so. Yes he may have missed out on signing on fees by moving, but his contracts surely will have reflected that. At least he was offered new contracts.

Compare him say to a player like Mickey Bell who gave 8 (?) good years and wasn't offered a contract. I'm not saying he is anymore deserving of a testimonial as he was I understand to have been paid well, but was his loyality any less and it went unrecognised when he left?

Signing on fees by moving? For ***** sake WHERE?

Just watched the Phillips interview on World. I observed a couple of things which I think show some of the characteristics that explain why he is not in the side right now.

1 - Negativity -- calling out Lita and 'Crammy' for not showing up and not being 'men of their word'. At his testimonial match!

2 - Goalkeeping skills -- let in a backpass!

3 - Hairstyle -- he has a mullet for God's sake!

Can anyone think of any other reasons??

Ive never been that keen on the guy, always liable for a mistake,one of the worst keepers for crosses and always come across a little arrogant to me. No great loss-Bye. :Wave:

Like we've really missed him since Basso been in goal!!

Ive never been that keen on the guy, always liable for a mistake,one of the worst keepers for crosses and always come across a little arrogant to me. No great loss-Bye. :Wave:

I agree he came across very arrogant. Little comments like ''i don't play much anymore'' and the leroy and crammy bit. Should shut up and concentrate on his day not slag others off. Not very profesional. Big baby.

However I do think he did a good job in goal for us and I thank him for that. Can't say I like the bloke as a person though. Won't be bothered if he goes.

He's spoiled, bad loser. blames anyone & everyone for his own mistakes, he flaps (for England), he's spoiled, not a team player, panics, can't kick straight, chocolate wrists, mummy's boy, spoiled, can't cope with crosses ( Drac), must have best car in the car park, (spoiled) ugly, got twelve toes, redneck, crap keeper. Coward!

Sorry what are chocolate wrists?

Amazing, we now have a true 'Flapper' whose main asset seems to be the ability to get away with his flaps, bad positioning and general uncertainty, and yet some fans think he is the new Gordon Banks. OK, that might be a bit harsh, but could one of you critics explain your logic as I cannot get to grips with it. He cost nothing, played 306 games for City, and by Third Division standards, was a decent keeper, rarely let us down (Remember, all keepers make mistakes), saved our skin on a number of occasions - Why do you dislike him so much? Most intelligent fans I talk to have no problem with his performances, fans of other Clubs rate him, and yet in the minds of certain City fans he is Satan? Why?

Archived