IGNORED

QPR V Posh

TinnionForEngland

A QPR fan on a forum I use, and other City fans on here use to said this before the match:

"QPR are at home to peterborough on friday night, live on Sky Sports Extra. If you subscribe to this channel, then you have a chance of watching some quality football, with no heart cleching flucky last minute goals."

A QPR fan on a forum I use, and other City fans on here use to said this before the match:

"QPR are at home to peterborough on friday night, live on Sky Sports Extra. If you subscribe to this channel, then you have a chance of watching some quality football, with no heart cleching flucky last minute goals."

And i still cant help but laugh :dunno:

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Oh well .If is was going to be 1-1 a C--P result at home to Pboro big psychologigal difference that is was us who came back in injury time.

We will not drop many points at the bush this season but whether we go up auto or end up in the playoffs depends on two things

1-Improving our dire away form

2-Players like Ainsworth Bean and Rowlands coming back quick

If our quality players return we will bew very strong in the run in,

If not we may just be trying to hang on to a place in the playoffs

You have an edge in form and menality as well as points at the minute but that last minute goal should juice us up a lot !

Oh well .If is was going to be 1-1 a C--P result at home to Pboro big psychologigal difference that is was us who came back in injury time.

We will not drop many points at the bush this season but whether we go up auto or end up in the playoffs depends on two things

1-Improving our dire away form

2-Players like Ainsworth Bean and Rowlands coming back quick

If our quality players return we will bew very strong in the run in,

If not we may just be trying to hang on to a place in the playoffs

You have an edge in form and menality as well as points at the minute but that last minute goal should juice us up a lot !

You got Holloway in charge, ask Bristol Rovers - YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL.

Just got back from town, watchin it at a bar, me and my mate were the only ones watchin and when Boro scored we lepped up and shouted and everyone looked at us in a strange way! Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin..

Annoying that Gallen scored, but I would have definately taken that at the beginning, so no complaints. We should go 5 points ahead of them tomorrow, amazing to think that after we were so far behind them a few weeks ago. :dunno:

Having seen the improvements in Posh's performance since the arrival of Bobby Gould, here's hoping for yet more. Posh still have to visit P'muff.

In a radio interview, Barry F thought they could have won if they hadn't played City the week before. Aparantly Clive Platt had been kneed in the back by Steve Phillips and Simon Rea, Posh's best defender, couldn't play because the Bristol City forwards had kicked his ankles and stamped on his feet.

Archived