IGNORED

Time For Curbishly

potbelly

We failed again so it`s time to show some ambition and offer Steve Curbishley a job at the gate.

He won`t get the England job now that Rooney is injured and as he once played for us i`m sure he could be tempted.

Look at what he did for Charlton. Took them from the 3rd division to the premier league in consectutive seasons and with no money and not even a ground (they had to share with Wimbledon)

England and Charltons loss will be our gain, come on SteveL put your money where your mouth is we all know you have loads and give us something to cheer about next season.

Ps nothing against Jonston, i just think we need to think outside of the box and show some balls for once.

I sang "Trevor Trevor give us a wave," but I didnt see him waving back and was getting funny looks so I shut up sorry Mozo!

Good on yer Dolly. Trev gets funny looks to, can't imagine why.

I don't think anyone in their right mind could envisage Curbs coming to City.

Hear any raffe songs on saturday?

Sadly no, I did think a seagull was the ball at one point though :Costumed34: , oh and shouting, ''Go on Bradley, whenever any City player in a wide position was on the ball'' yet more - :Costumed34: it coursed me. They really need to bring back the white numbering for blind coot's like me next season.

I think Trev would have really enjoyed the atmosphere yesterday had he not been passed out in a drunken stuper by 2:30.

We failed again so it`s time to show some ambition and offer Steve Curbishley a job at the gate.

He won`t get the England job now that Rooney is injured and as he once played for us i`m sure he could be tempted.

Look at what he did for Charlton. Took them from the 3rd division to the premier league in consectutive seasons and with no money and not even a ground (they had to share with Wimbledon)

England and Charltons loss will be our gain, come on SteveL put your money where your mouth is we all know you have loads and give us something to cheer about next season.

Ps nothing against Jonston, i just think we need to think outside of the box and show some balls for once.

Steve Curbishley???? I thought you were talking about Charltons "ALAN" Curbishley.

Sure Charlton shared with C. Palace.

no chance that Johnson will be approached for the job, they will want someone who can build on the work done by curbishley and take them onto the next level and try to establish them in europe.

personally I think they will be back in the championship within 3years,

either way there is no chance that they will take a massive chance on someone totally unproven above league 1

curbishley to city! VERY FUNNY!.........think it will be either england or more likely Newcastle for him

Archived