IGNORED

Lita's Injury

bcfc seattle

spanish fly obviously you don't go often. He scored a number of vital goals last season which turned or helped turn 1 poin into 3. This season he has added energy to our team and looks hungrey to play which it what we need in our team. I could be wrong but I think he has only ever started 1 game for City and the rest of teh time he has come off the bench usually only for 5 mins tops. How a player can prove them selves in 5 minute spells I'll never know but what I have seen of him I would say he is worth risking for 5-6 games to see how he plays

Guest spanish fly

tinmansleftfoot - yes I was and I thought he was terrible

wesco - I have been to many more matches than you and would love to know all these games where Lita scored that turned one point into three - I won't hold my breath waiting for your reply

tinmansleftfoot - yes I was and I thought he was terrible

wesco - I have been to many more matches than you and would love to know all these games where Lita scored that turned one point into three - I won't hold my breath waiting for your reply

Oldham, QPR and Luton games he turned it around. He had turned a boring attack into a bit exciting in those 3 games off the top of my head.

would love to know all these games where Lita scored that turned one point into three - I won't hold my breath waiting for your reply

Considering the number of games he has actually appeared in. I would imagine he has made a considerable impact on a very high percentage of those games.

Not to mention two of last seasons most memorable games in the form of Port Vale and Mansfield away. It seems apparent you missed these games and the QPR away fixture this year why he added life to the game once more.

Not only are you simply plain wrong but you are commenting on very young talent that can only grow further with experience into a player we can all get excited about.

Archived