IGNORED

The Family Club Have Started Agan Then.....

Redtilldead

I don't expect they'll say much. Presumably the Rovers pitch invaders will all be nursing bruised heads and split lips after the stewards tripped them up, sending them crashing face first into the hoardings.

Even the one's who weren't throwing coins. :whistle:

That MUST have been what happened, surely? :dunno:

I don't expect they'll say much. Presumably the Rovers pitch invaders will all be nursing bruised heads and split lips after the stewards tripped them up, sending them crashing face first into the hoardings.

Even the one's who weren't throwing coins. :whistle:

That MUST have been what happened, surely? :dunno:

As there will probably be no reporting of any incidents involving "The Family Club" (or should it now be the "Horfield Chav Family Club") in the local media I am amazed that you could possibly think anything happened at all!!!

As there will probably be no reporting of any incidents involving "The Family Club" (or should it now be the "Horfield Chav Family Club") in the local media I am amazed that you could possibly think anything happened at all!!!

I will be really interested to know if this is reported anywhere in the local press or on local TV this weekend and Monday evening, whats the odds it doesn't ??

There was about 150 little sh!ts running on the pitch, and they went straight over to the macc fans hurling abuse. (And coins and pasties)

SCUM.

I don't like city much, and think there can be quite an ugly atmosphere at your place, but i can admit that we are not much better at all.

They need locking up!

There was about 150 little sh!ts running on the pitch, and they went straight over to the macc fans hurling abuse. (And coins and pasties)

SCUM.

I don't like city much, and think there can be quite an ugly atmosphere at your place, but i can admit that we are not much better at all.

They need locking up!

Stout fellow, contact the EP newsdesk with your eyewitness account.

It would be the public spirited thing to do, and Rovers really shouldn't keep sweeping these unsavoury incidents under the carpet.

Stout fellow, contact the EP newsdesk with your eyewitness account.

It would be the public spirited thing to do, and Rovers really shouldn't keep sweeping these unsavoury incidents under the carpet.

i may just do that, but i imagine there has already been a few gasheads going to the ep.

it really was terrible though, looking at the sky you could see loads of coins and stones being chucked around!

SCUM.

They need locking up!

Pasties :dunno: you lot must be rich over on the dark side :ph34r: .

SCUM.

They need locking up!

Quite right they are scum...i mean wasting pasties like that....

Archived