IGNORED

Rovers Fan Official Comment

DolmanDudess

Why were they a season ticket holder at the Gate then go and support Macclesfield?? Seems very odd to me!!

Went to blackpool about six years ago on the train and decided to adopt Macclesfield as their team. Went to a few games to see them. Thats all I know!

But was definitely a season ticket holder at the gate. Maybe she got fed up of us under achieving every season I don't know. Or maybe wanted to support a smaller club. :dunno:

Went to blackpool about six years ago on the train and decided to adopt Macclesfield as their team. Went to a few games to see them. Thats all I know!

But was definitely a season ticket holder at the gate. Maybe she got fed up of us under achieving every season I don't know. Or maybe wanted to support a smaller club. :dunno:

Hmmm.... I could go on the train to timbukto and i would still support City but whatever you say.

Hmmm.... I could go on the train to timbukto and i would still support City but whatever you say.

Does it really matter shes been to rovers and got hit by coins. Who she supports doesnt really matter does it? She rang up because she wanted to apologise to the Macclesfield fans because she lives in Bristol. She just wanted to get it off her chest. Nothing wrong with that. :)

Yes he was... I think??!! So this is all aload of bull really. Some sour grapes from the Saggy's, bless em.

Possible with the person who rang radio Bristol then. The girl who rang was from Bristol but I don't listen to radio five live so couldnt comment.

Does it really matter shes been to rovers and got hit by coins. Who she supports doesnt really matter does it? She rang up because she wanted to apologise to the Macclesfield fans because she lives in Bristol. She just wanted to get it off her chest. Nothing wrong with that. :)

As we have just said, it was a bloke that phoned up five live :)

As we have just said, it was a bloke that phoned up five live :)

The girl that was on the radio complaining about the Rovers game was called Kelly and was a Macc fan.

The point you're missing is that she rang Radio Bristol, not 5Live. I was the next caller on after her.... :dance:

Maybe the husband of the woman who rang radio Brizzle then. Cheers for your reply :)

Unfortunatly there is a mindless minority at most football clubs id imagine that are persistant in ruining it for the majority be it throwing coins, invading the pitch, organised violence or just down right stupidity. It's a sad affair if she did get showered with coins and the moron's who did should be ashamed of themselves. This kind of thing puts women and children off enjoying the wonderful game on a Saturday afternoon which I'm sure to some is a relief. :whistle:

The girl that was on the radio complaining about the Rovers game was called Kelly and was a Macc fan.

The point you're missing is that she rang Radio Bristol, not 5Live. I was the next caller on after her.... :dance:

As they don't have Radio Bristol in Southend, i was listening to 5live :)

Unfortunatly there is a mindless minority at most football clubs id imagine that are persistant in ruining it for the majority be it throwing coins, invading the pitch, organised violence or just down right stupidity. It's a sad affair if she did get showered with coins and the moron's who did should be ashamed of themselves. This kind of thing puts women and children off enjoying the wonderful game on a Saturday afternoon which I'm sure to some is a relief. :whistle:

As they don't have Radio Bristol in Southend, i was listening to 5live :)

Ah, that'll be why then.....poor excuse, mind you!! :laugh:

Photos here in case anyone is interested.

Quite how the stewards let them get anywhere near the away fans I've no idea and there should be some serious questions asked at Rovers.

I hope they make every effort not just to ban those scumbags but criminally prosecute them - their presence at a football match is bad for the entire game regardless of which club they pretend to support.

WHoever you support you shouldnt be subject to any showering of coins bricks or suchlike at any ground. That is the sort of things that happened in the 80s and should be stamped out. Seems that theres one rule for Rovers and another for the rest of us. Wonder if it will male the Evening Post tomorrow? I doubt it and I expect the same thing will happen again at the mem. The stewards are obviously not so hap handed as they are at the gate. :angry:

Guest Ron

Along with Ronnie and Bristol Boy :o

Photos here in case anyone is interested.

Quite how the stewards let them get anywhere near the away fans I've no idea and there should be some serious questions asked at Rovers.

I hope they make every effort not just to ban those scumbags but criminally prosecute them - their presence at a football match is bad for the entire game regardless of which club they pretend to support.

Reminds me of when we lost to Blackpool 4 years ago. Loads of kids ran over and goaded us. I just laughed at them. But to be honest it could have caused a whole lot of trouble. Luckily most of our fans were well behaved. It looks like the majority of the fans in the pictures are youngsters although like you said how the stewards allowed them to come over is anyones business. :angry:

Thought i'd put the record straight. I was on the pitch at the end of the game and the truth is that it wasn't the proper Rovers fans that caused the trouble. It was mainly stupid chavs, many only came to the match to run on the pitch at the end and it was the first game they have gone to this season.

Every club has these idiots and I am not giving any excuses for what these chav p*icks did yesterday, I hope they all get caught and banned for life.

Archived