IGNORED

Freud

barry_manc

Dis yeer be the fred whereto yous can put in your gurt dreams in an a team of gert clever fellas will get a bit psychoanalytical on yo assss.

So, ahem, if you post a recent dream you've had, others can get Freudian (or if you are a one of them, use one of his disciples like Lacan) to find relevant character traits/thoughts/issues that the afforementioned character might be going through at that time.

A dream/nightmare I had a while back (I don't ever get dreams unfortunatly) was when I was being chased around my a mob of dissabled people :blink: They had bats and logs on fire and they were chasing me up a really steep hill, in fact gaining on me, in their wheelchairs... Was very odd, and I woke up as a crowd of them surrounded me, patting their zimmaframes in a very intimidating way...

So... What does this mean?

Dis yeer be the fred whereto yous can put in your gurt dreams in an a team of gert clever fellas will get a bit psychoanalytical on yo assss.

So, ahem, if you post a recent dream you've had, others can get Freudian (or if you are a one of them, use one of his disciples like Lacan) to find relevant character traits/thoughts/issues that the afforementioned character might be going through at that time.

A dream/nightmare I had a while back (I don't ever get dreams unfortunatly) was when I was being chased around my a mob of dissabled people :blink: They had bats and logs on fire and they were chasing me up a really steep hill, in fact gaining on me, in their wheelchairs... Was very odd, and I woke up as a crowd of them surrounded me, patting their zimmaframes in a very intimidating way...

I had a dream two nights ago that I was a contestant on Beauty and the Geek, or rather i was participating in one of the rounds with the 'beauties'.. the one where the 'geeks' had gone out and bought them some clothes, and they had to strut down the catwalk wearing them. I only had my own clothes, so I wore them, and then decided not to carry on participating and hid behind a curtain. :doh:

This morning I started having a dream about queueing to get on a bus. The bloke ahead of me was paying for his ticket. The driver told him the price of a ticket and her went "Oh, only 240 quid, great" and then paid. Then the driver said "Hang on a sec, that's only £4.30" and then I woke up. :blink:

Perhaps it was a vision of a future society in which everyone must become disabled. Perhaps this will be a consequence of Elizabeth II's refusal to die. I'm guessing in the end her head will be in a pickling jar on wheels. And as appropriate in Her Majesty's realm we must all follow suit. Those who refuse to comply will be hunted down like the vile dogs.

That was my take on your dream.

I keep hsving dreams with lots of naked women in it. What does that mean?

Guest DrFaustus

That you're not getting any?

I keep dreaming about crossing a wooden bridge over a stream and ending up in a field of buttercups. Odd.

Your'e not very fit

This morning I started having a dream about queueing to get on a bus. The bloke ahead of me was paying for his ticket. The driver told him the price of a ticket and her went "Oh, only 240 quid, great" and then paid. Then the driver said "Hang on a sec, that's only £4.30" and then I woke up. :blink:

We all dream about Firstbus Sophs, nothing to worry about

Odd.

Indeed you are Doc !!

I think it's reconpence for your head slapper thread.

I had a dream two nights ago that I was a contestant on Beauty and the Geek, or rather i was participating in one of the rounds with the 'beauties'.. the one where the 'geeks' had gone out and bought them some clothes, and they had to strut down the catwalk wearing them. I only had my own clothes, so I wore them, and then decided not to carry on participating and hid behind a curtain. :doh:

So, based on what you say (which is to be fair more important that what happened in your dream, as it is all about what your brain renders important in the context), I would hazard a guess that you have a say in your appearance and clothes, but not the full say which is why you are not completely comfortable with your appearance. You do not hate your appearance, but dislike being told to follow certain rules to compromise your apperearance.

Travel is apparently the subconscious' vehicle for change. So paying over the odds for change could represent a possible problem in the future with regards to change and the uncertanties that this brings, and the drain that this gives you?

Perhaps it was a vision of a future society in which everyone must become disabled. Perhaps this will be a consequence of Elizabeth II's refusal to die. I'm guessing in the end her head will be in a pickling jar on wheels. And as appropriate in Her Majesty's realm we must all follow suit. Those who refuse to comply will be hunted down like the vile dogs.

Dude are you Huxley in disguise? Sounds to me like you've written a few Eutopias.

All humans pcyhe's will go through 'lack' (what ever it is that the subconscious desires but doesnt have) and represent its opposite on the subconscious. So here it would appear that Dr F n Deadrat are right...

I keep dreaming about crossing a wooden bridge over a stream and ending up in a field of buttercups. Odd.

You like to wear clogs as they go clipclop, you like to stay away from water and its cleanliness and you're still not sure if you like butter (put the buttercup under your chin it's a surefire way of finding out).

I think it's reconpence for your head slapper thread.

That was a fully justified cynical thread! I can't beleive you missed my point? :doh:

I keep dreaming that I'm in a huge building (like the mall, but bigger), and there is only one way to get out, which I have to figure out. The answer seems to be to find a little closet with a hidden door in it!!

Bizarre, I know, but I have had this dream loads of times. Always the same principle (getting out of a huge building) but with different backdrops!!

My recurring dream is being on a commercial jet which rarely reached great heights but seems to fly just above the cars on the motorway. Never goes over a bridge but always under. On the odd occasion it does reach any altitude it always just misses the overhead cables when taking off and landing.

All very strange...perhaps I use Ryanair too often

i have some really odd dreams most nights, mainly due to the fact that i'm mostly drunk and sometimes don't know if i'm dreaming or awake....

I get a lot of Lucid (not LIQUID) dreams where i feel like i'm awake, and certain that i am, but then here my alarm go off and wake up. They are really strange, it is very Matrix style because everything is exactly the same as reality,

I had a dream the other week that i was playing for City against Yeovil for some reason?? Last night i was dreaming that i was in a version of Wedding Crashers, where i'd go around weddings in America trying to hit on lasses, that was fun.

My recurring dream is being on a commercial jet which rarely reached great heights but seems to fly just above the cars on the motorway. Never goes over a bridge but always under. On the odd occasion it does reach any altitude it always just misses the overhead cables when taking off and landing.

I have similar recurring dreams about jet planes. Unfortunately, the ones in my dream always seem to

crash.

I've just put it down to the fact I hate flying. Perhaps the Mancy baz can confirm this?

I have similar recurring dreams about jet planes. Unfortunately, the ones in my dream always seem to

crash.

I've just put it down to the fact I hate flying. Perhaps the Mancy baz can confirm this?

These ones never crash but do go very close sometimes. Never have normal seats either. Aways Sofas with a few coffee tables scattered around.

I keep dreaming that I'm in a huge building (like the mall, but bigger), and there is only one way to get out, which I have to figure out. The answer seems to be to find a little closet with a hidden door in it!!

Bizarre, I know, but I have had this dream loads of times. Always the same principle (getting out of a huge building) but with different backdrops!!

You're stuck in your current surroundings/scenario without a forseeable exit/ending. Reoccuring dreams are from problems you think about a lot. The fact that it reoccurs with different backdrops shows that it's reoccuring in different forms, so might not neccessarily be an external problem/scenario but a problem that comes from within? Elements in yourself that you dislike or elements in your life that you are trying to escape from. For instance you are stuck in work, know that you could do better but are unsure about risking it... The escape from a door within a door could well represent the psyche and the fact that these elements are locked into yourself.

These ones never crash but do go very close sometimes. Never have normal seats either. Aways Sofas with a few coffee tables scattered around.

I think you consider yourself to be of higher importance than the average Joe - the public are hazardous, under acheivers, put you and your reputation in danger and just don't share those finer things in life. You do not like to be in amongst the throng of societys lows so alienate yourself yet cannot afford to live the high life which is the connundrum that keeps your plane from taking off. Reoccuring dream so a reoccuring theme.

i have some really odd dreams most nights, mainly due to the fact that i'm mostly drunk and sometimes don't know if i'm dreaming or awake....

I get a lot of Lucid (not LIQUID) dreams where i feel like i'm awake, and certain that i am, but then here my alarm go off and wake up. They are really strange, it is very Matrix style because everything is exactly the same as reality,

I had a dream the other week that i was playing for City against Yeovil for some reason?? Last night i was dreaming that i was in a version of Wedding Crashers, where i'd go around weddings in America trying to hit on lasses, that was fun.

I have highlighted key phrases which offer me an insite into your subconscious. There is a lot of contradiction which goes to show that a) you are not sure of yourself and who you really are (are you hiding something from yourself? The cliche of this is to be hiding your gay natures but there are obviously many other avenues that can be followed not just sexual) or b ) not sure who it is you want to be, and therefore cannot apply a proper window on how you perceive people perceiving you. Which leads to uncertainty in yourself, multiple personality syndrome, and miscommunication as highlighted.

The themes of your dreams are interesting "go around weddings in America trying to hit on lasses" trying would emphasise your inability to talk to women, weddings are obviously a ritual so hints that you are used to trying it on with girls in obligatory surroundings where it is expected of you. But failing. For what reason? And then, to contrast, you have a dream where you are surrounded by 22 of your most influential males, along with the thousands of other males in the crowd. Here it almost feels like one dream is covering up the intriquate meanings of the other so as to try and cancel out the cosmic struggle going on in your psyche.

crash.

I would say you don't like flying?

Apparently it's impossible to die in a dream, if you do die you'll just never wake up. My mum told me so it must be true.

I have highlighted key phrases which offer me an insite into your subconscious. There is a lot of contradiction which goes to show that a) you are not sure of yourself and who you really are (are you hiding something from yourself? The cliche of this is to be hiding your gay natures but there are obviously many other avenues that can be followed not just sexual) or b ) not sure who it is you want to be, and therefore cannot apply a proper window on how you perceive people perceiving you. Which leads to uncertainty in yourself, multiple personality syndrome, and miscommunication as highlighted.

The themes of your dreams are interesting "go around weddings in America trying to hit on lasses" trying would emphasise your inability to talk to women, weddings are obviously a ritual so hints that you are used to trying it on with girls in obligatory surroundings where it is expected of you. But failing. For what reason? And then, to contrast, you have a dream where you are surrounded by 22 of your most influential males, along with the thousands of other males in the crowd. Here it almost feels like one dream is covering up the intriquate meanings of the other so as to try and cancel out the cosmic struggle going on in your psyche.

i like your logic about the weddings, but without sounding too much of a big head, i am too cocky and sweet talking when it comes to pulling lasses. however, now you mention it, i aint pulled fit lass for a few weeks, i've pulled some average lasses because morale was low, but looking back at it, it's kind of made sense. thanks,

I think you consider yourself to be of higher importance than the average Joe - the public are hazardous, under acheivers, put you and your reputation in danger and just don't share those finer things in life. You do not like to be in amongst the throng of societys lows so alienate yourself yet cannot afford to live the high life which is the connundrum that keeps your plane from taking off. Reoccuring dream so a reoccuring theme.

So I think I'm posh but have no money. Better stop drinking pints of Pimms & go back to Blackthorn.

As for "the throngs of societys lows" bit, you are quite right, I've never been to the Mem in my life !!

So I think I'm posh but have no money. Better stop drinking pints of Pimms & go back to Blackthorn.

As for "the throngs of societys lows" bit, you are quite right, I've never been to the Mem in my life !!

Mate Pimms is no good, you can't get violent and blame it on that crap can you. Possibly Tennant's would reiterate my inspired dream interpretation. If you wouldn't mind?

Will the mods let me change my name to Freud? And does he act in real life like he did in Bill + Teds excellent adventure?

I HAVE A DREAM!

:Costumed89: :Costumed89: :Costumed89:

Christ you could go deep with this one but the findings would be scary. Inhumane one might add.

Mate Pimms is no good, you can't get violent and blame it on that crap can you.

I had a Wizzo time on Pimms at The Badminton Horse Trial once and even yelled "you big plonker" at one of the riders. How much more violent can one get old chap?

OK sorry, Tennants it is from now on

Will the mods let me change my name to Freud? And does he act in real life like he did in Bill + Teds excellent adventure?

I'm sure they will.

So Crates was always my favourite !

i like your logic about the weddings, but without sounding too much of a big head, i am too cocky and sweet talking when it comes to pulling lasses. however, now you mention it, i aint pulled fit lass for a few weeks, i've pulled some average lasses because morale was low, but looking back at it, it's kind of made sense. thanks,

I can understand you not being very good with women Dankin, but at least you can't be as ugly as the brute in your avatar. There is hope.

I can understand you not being very good with women Dankin, but at least you can't be as ugly as the brute in your avatar. There is hope.

ha, always has something nice to say about me, doesn't he, bless him.

coming from the guy who dreams about naked women :whistle:

I sure that you are hit with the lasses, i am sure that the wannabe anarchist vibe goes down well.

Amazing, how do you do it?

It is a gift man, like, you know I was born and then BLAHH this gift was just like there maaan. Y'know?

ha, always has something nice to say about me, doesn't he, bless him.

coming from the guy who dreams about naked women :whistle:

I sure that you are hit with the lasses, i am sure that the wannabe anarchist vibe goes down well.

Wo wo wo, wannabe anarchist? Hell he has no trouble with wanting to be one, I saw him last Sunday running around the arches at the bottom of Zetland Road trying to glue all the Banks' front doors closed. Silly billy didn't realise it was a bank holiday monday the next day.

And I can also confirm that Dag is a hit with the femfatales, chicks dig Docter Martins.

Is that a photo of you or what in the aviator?

I had a Wizzo time on Pimms at The Badminton Horse Trial once and even yelled "you big plonker" at one of the riders. How much more violent can one get old chap? I mean is that a dare? You want a sneak preview? What? Or are you just antagonising me again.

OK sorry, Tennants it is from now on Only from now? You've changed man, you used to be all about the guitars and the limelight, now it's number frickin' one, that's all I hear

I'm sure they will.

So Crates was always my favourite !

Crates of Tennants?

Wo wo wo, wannabe anarchist? Hell he has no trouble with wanting to be one, I saw him last Sunday running around the arches at the bottom of Zetland Road trying to glue all the Banks' front doors closed. Silly billy didn't realise it was a bank holiday monday the next day.

It was an easy enough mistake to make, anyone could do it.

And I can also confirm that Dag is a hit with the femfatales, chicks dig Docter Martins.

Damn right, Thursday nights down gert Old Maarket is very affordable these days.

Easy............ you really want 'Bristol City FC' to go up to division two...... so you don't have to put margarine on your toast any more!

dream analysis.. ooh.. Ive wanted mine analysed for ages.

Recurring dream, I am asleep (usually fairly early on in my sleep) and in my head I can see myself in a room. I am seeing from both the third and first person viewpoint at the same time.

The room is a nothingness, no real walls but it is a finite space. The thing is, the finite space continues to throb and as it does so, it gets larger and larger and larger and my third persoin views shows that I am further from the edges of the finite space as it expands... this carries on until I wake up very scared of what's happening and I lie in bed pretty much unable to move due to fear, I look around the bedroom and the whole room is expanding and contracting, the walls are not still but not really moving.. just throbbing.

What does this mean? It is horrible!!

Recurring dream, I am asleep (usually fairly early on in my sleep) and in my head I can see myself in a room. I am seeing from both the third and first person viewpoint at the same time.

The room is a nothingness, no real walls but it is a finite space. The thing is, the finite space continues to throb and as it does so, it gets larger and larger and larger and my third persoin views shows that I am further from the edges of the finite space as it expands... this carries on until I wake up very scared of what's happening and I lie in bed pretty much unable to move due to fear, I look around the bedroom and the whole room is expanding and contracting, the walls are not still but not really moving.. just throbbing.

The drugs are working !

Dude, I don't think any of us wally's are qualified for the sort of help you need.

Archived