IGNORED

Freud

barry_manc

dream analysis.. ooh.. Ive wanted mine analysed for ages.

Recurring dream, I am asleep (usually fairly early on in my sleep) and in my head I can see myself in a room. I am seeing from both the third and first person viewpoint at the same time.

The room is a nothingness, no real walls but it is a finite space. The thing is, the finite space continues to throb and as it does so, it gets larger and larger and larger and my third persoin views shows that I am further from the edges of the finite space as it expands... this carries on until I wake up very scared of what's happening and I lie in bed pretty much unable to move due to fear, I look around the bedroom and the whole room is expanding and contracting, the walls are not still but not really moving.. just throbbing.

What does this mean? It is horrible!!

Hrm, quite an intricate one here, at a guess, you are a 20something man with high expectations from life, your dream sharing points of view with yourself could show a split personality, a Jeckel and Hyde type scenario, possibly whereby the persona you show to the world differs from your own personal perspective of yourself, or where you have 2 faces for 2 various parties of people (i.e. you act one way with family one way with friends) seeing 2 perspectives, is it simulatanious or seperate? Noticing that you are in a finite space tells me that you have recently met a crossroads that highlighted or made you realise your own limitations in the physical world. As the space (or the rest of the world (as it might be compared)) grows and throbs in your subconscious it highlights the emptiness in your room and the limitations you have with your body/potential/desires and leaves the space in your room, which I think is your lack. Everyone has this lack, what it is you lack is what it is you desire. It could be that you feel that you have acheived/found your desire in one persona but not the other, or it could be the realisation of your physical limitations in contrast to that around you.

When you wake up are you awake or still dreamin but in a second dream?

Wow. Did someone give you some inside knowledge on me?!?

When I wake up I am awake, but in a weird state of mind where things aint real!!

Deadrat - u may be right, BigTone - sadly you are not right :(

Wow. Did someone give you some inside knowledge on me?!?

When I wake up I am awake, but in a weird state of mind where things aint real!!

I have my sources :ph34r:

Think the awake/not awake thing is just where you're confounded by the lifelike nature of the dream so take a moment to get to grips with it.

Any more for any more? This is fun

Guest :^)bcfcjake

i keep dreamin that outside my house and everywhere are little garden gnomes, theyre really scary and have axes and all the gear

hmmmn. weird :pancake: :pancake:

I wish i knew what my dreams ment, my dreams are mostly nighmares :shutup:

I'm allways fighting in war and allways running from or towards somthing to kill or be killed.

My only concerns when i'm dreaming is to stay alive, but i'm allways fighting in the weirdest of places and situations.

The other night i drempt i was living in the countryside, where i spent some years growning up, but we had been invaided by aliens i think and everyone had to hide from their attacks, i was with my old school mates....thats weird... :unsure: people who i never even think of in my concious life, but here in my dreams and they are crystal clear.

Another dream is i can fly....sometimes, it's really hard to control but by jumping as hard as i can i can reach well over 100ft, but i have to glide slowly back to the ground as not to hurt myself when i land, this wakes me up if i land to hard.

Every month or so i'll have a lucid dream where i can control my dream, but its so very hard to keep focused and usually i'll wake up moments after, but somtimes it can be the most fantastic experiance you could dream of....literally!!

Occasionaly dreams have a significant impact on my usual day, somtimes i'm crying and i'll wake up crying and i don't really know why.. :blush: I'm sure it can't be good though..

I wish i knew what my dreams ment, my dreams are mostly nighmares :shutup:

I'm allways fighting in war and allways running from or towards somthing to kill or be killed.

My only concerns when i'm dreaming is to stay alive, but i'm allways fighting in the weirdest of places and situations.

The other night i drempt i was living in the countryside, where i spent some years growning up, but we had been invaided by aliens i think and everyone had to hide from their attacks, i was with my old school mates....thats weird... :unsure: people who i never even think of in my concious life, but here in my dreams and they are crystal clear.

Another dream is i can fly....sometimes, it's really hard to control but by jumping as hard as i can i can reach well over 100ft, but i have to glide slowly back to the ground as not to hurt myself when i land, this wakes me up if i land to hard.

Every month or so i'll have a lucid dream where i can control my dream, but its so very hard to keep focused and usually i'll wake up moments after, but somtimes it can be the most fantastic experiance you could dream of....literally!!

Occasionaly dreams have a significant impact on my usual day, somtimes i'm crying and i'll wake up crying and i don't really know why.. :blush: I'm sure it can't be good though..

I go along with 'ol Sigmund's theory that it's just the sub-conscious giving itself order as it can't whilst awake like the consciounce does.

If you have reason to worry about them, don't, you're probably just deeply disturbed at a sub-consciounse level that's all :) .

Archived