IGNORED

Arron Brown

Guest samatcheddar

Guest samatcheddar

I think that arron brown had a fantastic game yesterday. He had great spirts of speed down o the wing and he was putting quuality balls into the box to finish it. If Tommy hadn't been playing Brown would have been man of the match as he had an outstanding game.

Guest RedwardsV1

Yeah Aaron Brown play Really well yesterday and I was quite surprised with his over all performance. I always thought he was a player that Has one good game every 10 games, but i have heard that he played well at Grimbsy

some cracking crosses, but he still stayed stationary on a number of occasions when the ball was loose. he also didn't think to get into the right position on at least 2/3 occasions when Lee P etc played the ball into space.

Surely this can be worked on - or is it an instinctive thing?

Cracking performance from the superb winger, magnified by the fact Carlos Edwards who is Wrexhams best player did absolutely nothing! He kept Wrexham on there toes and put in some excellent crosses.

His last four games, got three assists and one goal. Not bad for a player who only plays one good game in 10! :dunno:

do u think he would b a key player in division 1 next season if we get there (I'm sure we will)
well i hope he will be able to handle life in the next Divison, as i have always felt that Aaron is a big confidence player & City being on this amazing run can only make your confidence SKY HIGH!!

Keep it up Aaron

some cracking crosses, but he still stayed stationary on a number of occasions when the ball was loose. he also didn't think to get into the right position on at least 2/3 occasions when Lee P etc played the ball into space.

Surely this can be worked on - or is it an instinctive thing?

newboy makes the point I was going to make, yep he had a great game, but still went to sleep on a few occaisions.

most notibly when Peacock took it to the corner flag, sucked two defenders in and then played a great ball into the space for AB who should of been able to run onto it and get into the box in a very dangerous position. instead he was wrong footed and asleep.

i have no worries at all about him in playing in div 1, because he is a fine player with great pace. His one failing as mentioned by Newboy can be stamped out of his game.

newboy makes the point I was going to make, yep he had a great game, but still went to sleep on a few occaisions.

most notibly when Peacock took it to the corner flag, sucked two defenders in and then played a great ball into the space for AB who should of been able to run onto it and get into the box in a very dangerous position. instead he was wrong footed and asleep.

i have no worries at all about him in playing in div 1, because he is a fine player with great pace. His one failing as mentioned by Newboy can be stamped out of his game.

I agree with this 100%. Brown had some good moments (not least the cross for the goal!) and put in some good runs. However, he also seemed to be asleep or knackered for much of the game. I suspect he is beginning to feel the pace of a long run in the team. I can't remember the last time he was substituted. (Tins, Doc and others have been regularly rested for the last 15mins of many games).

Brown also doesn't seem to support Hill at all in defence though I suspect this is deliberate ploy by Wilson to keep the opposition on their toes.

Guest bemmyred

Until last Saturday Browns performances in our winning run had been reasonably good. The fact that some were raving about him just shows how #### he was earlier in the season!!

I'm a big Brown fan, and i merely emphasize his good performance's because of the stick he recieves unfairly from certain people on this board. It really annoys me that Brown is always singled out. And i mean ALWAYS. So many players are equally poor but they never get the ammount of stick Brown recieves. Its time those people shut up and started supporting city, That means singing at games and not shouting abuse at our own players.

Guest longercidered

anyone who says brown played well y.day then what game was you watching.

i dont mean from the 22nd feb i mean y.day at stockpot

Guest Digger
I started reading thsi and then reaslised it was from Feb 22nd!!!!! Brown was awful yesterday and should have been replaced at half time. Its time danny gave goodfellow a decent chance on the left wing
Couldn't agree more, Imust be watching different games. In my opinion he has far too many off games. At Stockport he was awful as he was against Wycombe. As an out and out winger he doesn't beat enough players looking instead to pass in stead of running at players and too few of his crosses are effective. If Wilkshire, Goodfellow or Tinnion have a poor game thy are immediatley dropped for the next game, and yet Brown is there every game. It is about time Goodfellow (a natural left winger) was given his chance in his NATURAL position. He must have been poor yesterday for him to have been substituted !!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Archived