IGNORED

Add Odejayi To The List..

Bristol Boy

Morning, according to chairman Fry on rad Bris Yeovile want him, saying," He's just the man we want"

Honest Brian, why would he want to go to a little village club and leave Plymoith. don't make sense.

Wouldnt trust the rotten sod anyway

And we were thankful REMEMBER. Pulis for Portsmouth chants at Brentford, that was quality moments

Yeah Pete was there, never liked him never will

No education thats the problem Arny, ;) Hope you had a good time in Portugal, just got back myself from the canaries quite a few City colours on show, which is always nice to see.

Was great time Brian, u2 hope mate, only seen one City shirt apart from mine mate......played golf five days and sunshine and drinking the rest.

Now back at work............ :crying:

Looks like they want holloway...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...vil/4993976.stm

Yeovil line up move for Holloway

Yeovil Town chairman John Fry says Ian Holloway is the sort of person they want to become manager.

Fry says the club are yet to interview anyone for the post, but if Holloway applied he would be a strong candidate.

"We're fighters down here and Ian is one of those individuals - total passion and totally committed to football," Fry told BBC Radio Bristol.

"Although he's probably looking for a Championship club, this could be one within two or three years."

Edit: oops, just realised this has already been mentioned above. Sorry :doh:

He would be daft to go to a little team like Yeovile, Temper, Temper. :rolleyes:

Hi Brian red,

Sorry about that. Your post followed a post about Pulis and you quoted it so I thought you meant that he said he wanted Pulis.

I beg your pardon. :blush:

Arny,

Sorry, I haven't got a temper really and I'm not nasty. See my apology to Brianred above.

I beg your pardon too. :blush:

Hi Brian red,

Sorry about that. Your post followed a post about Pulis and you quoted it so I thought you meant that he said he wanted Pulis.

I beg your pardon. :blush:

Arny,

Sorry, I haven't got a temper really and I'm not nasty. See my apology to Brianred above.

I beg your pardon too. :blush:

No problem mac, i would not want to wish pulis on you or any other club, Holloway could do a useful job for you! So we could give him more gyp if he did sign for you. He loves the City supporters!! :city:

I've always had a soft spot for Yeovil way before they became a league club, However any feelings I have for them will soon turn to bad feelings If they appoint Hollowhead as I just don't like the guy.

I've always had a soft spot for Yeovil way before they became a league club, However any feelings I have for them will soon turn to bad feelings If they appoint Hollowhead as I just don't like the guy.

I don't think he's that keen on us.

• Admin
of strikers we're looking at providing they don't come up.......or maybe if they do.

GJ has shown that he fancies a big lump as a "club in his bag" and we've tried two in Savage & McCammon.

I'd be amazed if we didn't bring in at least one 6' 3" type target man for the coming season ala Parkin at Hull or Odejayi at Cheltenham who has the added advantage of being local, knowing City and having a turn of speed.

Tonight (Cheltenham v Wycombe) showed that he hasn't improved any aspect of his game since we got rid, McCammon would be a bigger goal threat and Bas Savage keeps the ball better - Damian Spencer helped relieve the pressue Wycombe were applying, as he held up the ball much better than Odejayi, who he replaced as a Sub.

I'd be pretty disappointed if that was the standard of player coming here in the summer and I just can't see GJ even contemplating it, especially as he has commented on needing to bring in quality.

Hate to sound repetative but Peter Thompson, 48 goals this season for Linfield who will take part in the Champions League qualifiers this season. Will probably get hammered but he will have more experience than any current city player.

Big striker with good feet!

Come on GJ, book the Easyjet flight to Belfast and I'll pay!

Pete

Why not pay Thompson's fare instead Belfast and bring him over to AG for a trial. :dance:

Mind you would he want to come to Bristol City with Champions League qualifiers in the offing? :dunno:

I'd be amazed if we didn't bring in at least one 6' 3" type target man for the coming season ala Parkin at Hull or Odejayi at Cheltenham who has the added advantage of being local, knowing City and having a turn of speed.

... and the huge disadvantage of previously being released by City as clearly not good enough.

Doesn't seem to have improved much judging by tonight's performance and to me Odejayi would be a shockingly retrograde signing. Have to say Spencer looked better when he came on.

Perhaps Parkin will become available again if Taylor moves on.

Archived