IGNORED

Dennis Wise

Maesknoll Red

My son went on the League Manager's website. One page lists all clubs currently seeking a manager whilst another page lists all managers currently out of a job. Kevin Keegan and George Graham feature there as well as recently sacked managers.

Were either of those two even considered ahead of GJ???

My son went on the League Manager's website. One page lists all clubs currently seeking a manager whilst another page lists all managers currently out of a job. Kevin Keegan and George Graham feature there as well as recently sacked managers.

Were either of those two even considered ahead of GJ???

I think someone like Keegan would require a hell of a lot more wages than Gj, Also gj has proven to work on a shoe string budget, I don't think the same could eb said with them two.

Which post? Thread took a tangent on the second post.

STFC talking with Wise and possibly Poyet as his assistant. Iffy was given until the end of the season and was expected to be given the job full time once King was paid off but it seems Power's arrival has sparked a few changes. Exepected to be confirmed Friday I think, if he takes the job.

BCFC seems quite a secure job at the mo.

I have heard that Iffy's job is looking iffy(sorry) and he has to be re apply for the job and be reinterviewed.

That was the case reported in the press but looks likes things took an unexpected turn yesterday when Wise was shown around the ground. I think the original plan was to bring in someone with experience to assist Iffy but it seems like Power's involvement has seen that take on a slightly more ambitious slant. Wise, if he continues to play, will probably be our best player next season (he just scored something like 6 in the last 12 in the Championship I think).

Be a huge turnaround from 2 weeks or so ago when we were being taken to an industrial tribunal for not being able to pay off the useless bloke that is King.

Wise, if he continues to play, will probably be our best player next season (he just scored something like 6 in the last 12 in the Championship I think).

Let's face it. George Graham or Kevin Keegan, if they pulled on their boots again, would probably be your best player next season. :whistle:

Rumour mill has Holloway going to Yeovil.

I hope not, like many City fans i always wish Yeovil well, but that will change around completely if Skeletor goes there.

Unbelievably over-rated as a manager ( one promotion?) - hopefully, but incredibly, he'll be out of Yeovil's price-range too. :whistle:

Wie going to swindon is true according to the Sysports website. Personally, if Wise gets a good assistant helping him (Wilkins), then i see this as a very good appointment for Swindon Town. Don't think Gus Poyet is quite the person to assist him. Brings back Tinnion and Millen partnership and look where that took us :doh:

Guest Ben Wah Balls

Iffy was never good enough really and whilst King should never have been sacked, Wise would certainly be better than Iffy, can't do much worse.

Press conference tomorrow apparently, Poyet as asst manager!!!!!!

Just been confirmed on the local news. Iffy was asked to stay in a 'reduced capacity' but declined and will be leaving the club.

Just been confirmed on the local news. Iffy was asked to stay in a 'reduced capacity' but declined and will be leaving the club.

What an odd 24 hours... I honestly did see this coming before yesterday. I was convinced they were happy for Iffy Onuora to stay. It appears that Sir Seton Wills (the guy who's pumped millions into the club) didn't want Iffy to stay on. Fair enough when you consider the amount of cash he's put into the club to keep STFC alive.

:dance:

Imo this is excellent news. I would of gave iffy another chance, but also if a new manager comes in I'm happy with that too. A fresh start for us.

Wise man said, I want to manage you.......and next season, we will win league 2.....S-W-I-N-D-O-N

S-W-I-N-D-O-N!!

quite excited!

Archived