IGNORED

Sexist Thierry!

mozo

Let's hear from you sisters...

Thierry Henry said something along the lines of: "I could dive but I don't because I'm not a woman".

I'm sure there are a few ladies on here who agree that it was a horrible thing to say, an insult to womens football...

I'm joking - it was a great comment! :laugh:

"In a normal game it is difficult to play upfront on your own"

Wenger started with a 4-5-1, could this be a dig from Va-Va-Voom himself?

"In a normal game it is difficult to play upfront on your own"

Wenger started with a 4-5-1, could this be a dig from Va-Va-Voom himself?

By saying that it's hard to play up front alone in a normal game, where you are playing with 11 men, i think he could just be emphasising how hard it is to play upfront on your own in a game that isn't normal, when your team are down to 10 men and playing 4-4-1.

Guest Cary Grant supported City

I was hoping someone else would pick up on him being sexist :laugh:. Brilliant.

I'm not sexist, but if you look at the average woman, they really do look at home in the kitchen!!.

;)

Well what do you expect from a Frenchman! :D

Felt sorry for him last night, a great stage to show off his skills and suffered as he was so isolated.

Maybe now though he thinks less of Barcelona, could be good news for Arsenal?

I'm not even going to lower myself to your level, think i'll stay up here with Trev who is much less sexist.

Blame the best footballer in the world! Not us! :razz:

Since when do women dive though?

Is he blaming women for the amount of diving and falling over in the professional game nowadays?

Thierry can anything he likes as far I'm concerned.

He could even crack the old joke "Why do women have smaller feet than men? and I'd still laugh even though' I've heard it hundreds of times before.

For those of you haven't heard it that answer its - 'so that they can stand closer to the sink' :laugh:

I really don't like the cut of the blokes jib :@ french, pretentious, poser....rarr.... but this comment gives me reason to believe that me and him do actually have some middle ground in which to heal our relationship.

Some good old fashioned sexism ey? Gotta love it. :D

Blame the best footballer in the world! Not us! :razz:

Since when do women dive though?

Is he blaming women for the amount of diving and falling over in the professional game nowadays?

Tbf it's probably an analogy with their complete over reaction and the general drama queen antics that is classically associated with them as a gender as a whole.

I sense a back lash from the' sisters that will probably help prove my point. We shall see though.

See now the way youve worded that post WTF means that anything I now say will be taken as me being a drama queen, (which I am not) and you will just say youve proved your point. (which you have not)

The mans French for goodness sake, since when do the English agree with the French? :englandsmile4wf:

(and as this debate is now a week old maybe we can just let it drop, he was a bitter man at the time and quite right too, I'm sure his wife had a few things to say to him about his comment when he got home.

See now the way youve worded that post WTF means that anything I now say will be taken as me being a drama queen, (which I am not) and you will just say youve proved your point. (which you have not)

Calm down luv! :laugh:

You saw right through my cunning and manipulative spin then Dolly, it would have been interesting, although not particulary nice of me to have seen your response had I left the bottom line out.

I am however dropping my case.

Archived