IGNORED

Leroy Lita

Cider red

Talking of heros i can see leroy becoming one , he looked so pacy yesterday it was unbelievable , if he gets a start on sunday i wouldnt mind betting that he will score at least a hat trick. In a few years time he will be a very good striker , maybe even sooner than that? And maybe he will be that hero that weve all been talking about. :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :Party12: :(:)

Guest Lockerman
Talking of heros i can see leroy becoming one , he looked so pacy yesterday it was unbelievable , if he gets a start on sunday i wouldnt mind betting that he will score at least a hat trick. In a few years time he will be a very good striker , maybe even sooner than that? And maybe he will be that hero that weve all been talking about. :Party12:  :Party12:  :Party12:  :Party12:  :Party12:  :)  :angry:

When he first came on he looked like alittle boy in a mans game, but in fairness to him he was a transformation in the second half, and he played in the way that i have expected him to play.

You are right he will be a star one day he reminds me a lot of Andy Cole in the cocky way he struts his stuff, but you need that arrogance if you are going to be that star that he is going to be. :(

The main thing I like about Lita is that he actually looks like he wants the ball, is preopared to run at defenders and is not afraid to have a pop at goal. (too far out on Saturday to cause the keeper any trouble)

But, when he comes on at least there is an air of expectancy.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

His shooting was shocking, but he looks like a he's going to be a legend, so fast and eagre, running into space, has skill, pace and showed where all to many players in our squad are lacking

Archived