IGNORED

Henry Staying

RED4LIFE

Its an interesting 'best player' comparison, Rooney or Henry?

If your talking about pace, skill and a sublime touch with the cool ability to finish and create goals then it has to be Henry.

Imo Henry is curently the best player in Premiership.He has it all.

Rooney does all of the above too although I would say he is slightly behind Henry. But the lad is only 19/20 years of age so give him 4 or 5 years injury free and there may very well be a worthwhile comparison. WHEN Rooney makes the World Cup you will see every opposition we play put a man marker on him and that tells me everything you need to know about his ability.

Its an interesting 'best player' comparison, Rooney or Henry?

If your talking about pace, skill and a sublime touch with the cool ability to finish and create goals then it has to be Henry.

Imo Henry is currently the best player in Premiership he has it all.

Henry is 7/8/9 years older than Rooney so it's unsurprising that he may be currently better than him, But as people are saying Rooney is close to matching Henry at 20 just shows what sort of player Rooney could be when he is Henry's age.

IMHO it is very hard to judge who is the best player as every player has weak points and strong points. Just because Henry scores goals that doesn't make him the best player in the prem. For example I rate Terry very highly and he would be near the top of the best player list IMO as he is very good at what he does in his position. Then when you throw players like Gerrard, Lampard into the mix then it gets even trickier.

Henry may be the best in his position but as to weather he is the best in the Prem is very debatable.

True, for me the best player in the world is Rooney, he's just a ###### MONSTER! Henry is slick and quick, Ronaldonhio is full of tricks and great to watch..

But Rooney is better than the pair of them....and he's only 20. :dance:

the top 4 players in the world (in order)

1. Rooney

2. Gerrard

3. Henry.

4. Ronaldinho.

Archived