IGNORED

Supporters Trust Event !

M_Porter

Following a great night had by all we are having another Poker comp.

The last event saw Scott Murray turn up and play which added to the fun of the night.

Scott has also confirmed he will be again attending this event and has said he will try and get a few other players to turn up.

On to the night then ..........

The date is the 8th June at the ship and castle,Ashton.the main game will start at 8:00pm

For those of you who arnt sure how to play there will be a beginers table from 7:30pm to 7:50pm it will be free to play and winning hands etc will be explained.

There will also be a buffet supplied by the landlord (thanks Rob)

Pre registration is again required to gaurantee you a seat !

for more info and details on the night please visit

THIS PAGE

If you have any questions,comments,or even suggestions please email or pm me

Thanks

Mark

On behalf of the BCST

Following a great night had by all we are having another Poker comp.

The last event saw Scott Murray turn up and play which added to the fun of the night.

Scott has also confirmed he will be again attending this event and has said he will try and get a few other players to turn up.

On to the night then ..........

The date is the 8th June at the ship and castle,Ashton.the main game will start at 8:00pm

For those of you who arnt sure how to play there will be a beginers table from 7:30pm to 7:50pm it will be free to play and winning hands etc will be explained.

There will also be a buffet supplied by the landlord (thanks Rob)

Pre registration is again required to gaurantee you a seat !

for more info and details on the night please visit

THIS PAGE

If you have any questions,comments,or even suggestions please email or pm me

Thanks

Mark

On behalf of the BCST

Count me in for that beginners table.

Can I pay in advance in cash if I bring cash with me to the Supporters Trust AGM on 31st May?

Well being as its you Miles i supose that will be ok :)

I should mention that cash is fine aslong as it is paid in advance to a BCST working party member.

If you are unsure of who to pay please email me first .

Thanks

Mark

Just registered.

Do we know if any other players have been invited?

I like the idea of having a beginners table as well.

I have not written an open invite as they won't be about. I believe Jay mentioned it briefly to SM who was up for it (though I don't know if he told him the date). If SM knows about it he may well bring another.

I have not yet paid up buit I will do so soon. Thanks to those who have registered so far.

I might just be special, but how do you register if you don't want to pay through paypal?

I was going to give Tompo the cash

Giving tompo ths cash is fine £8.50 before the night !

Can you ask Nick just to let me know so i can put you down in the list

Thanks

Mark

• Admin

I'll be there - trying to finish higher than my third place in the last tournament.

For anyone who is unsure - go for it- it was an enjoyable evening and playing poker with 'real people' is much more enjoyable than playing online.

I'll have to watch out for Scotty though, it was me that put him out last time, I bet he'll be out for revenge.

Great stuff - hadn't checked this thread for a while.

I may even come along - subject to obtaining a pass. If I play it will be entertaining.

The only cards that I handle these days are: Best Wishes, Birthday and Good Luck On Your Play-Off Final Attempt, God I Wish My Team Was There

:laugh: - nice one!

Almost there now

You still have time to pre register saving you money

Thanks

mark

Indeedly doodly - I'm really looking forward to it and as mentioned in another thread, anyone who isn't sure, take the chance of coming along. 2nd place in last times game only wanted to come and watch and he ended up with some money!

Oh and ladies, some eye candy will also be there - but you already knew that eh Dolls? ;)

See you there people :)

Archived