IGNORED

Supporters Trust Event !

M_Porter

and i though my mate came 2nd unless that is you fordy????

He said he'd only came to watch....dunno if that was BS then... :blink:

No, getting drinks from the bar tomorrow night it would seem.

You can always slurp a bit of each one ;)

The winner and indeed the second place man were both only there to watch :ranting: typical :D

as to how many are coming i havent got a clue at the moment as we have sign up froms all over the place,i will be getting the form and the money tomorow so will then know for definate,but its more than the last one.

thanks

Mark

The winner and indeed the second place man were both only there to watch :ranting: typical :D

as to how many are coming i havent got a clue at the moment as we have sign up froms all over the place,i will be getting the form and the money tomorow so will then know for definate,but its more than the last one.

thanks

Mark

I've managed to obtain a pass from the wife so I'll be there.

How bout we make it a combined effort, and if we get lost I put it on me phone and we can text eachother as we go along. :D

Dolls - Lukey who won last time didn't have a clue about Poker - and yet he won...work that out?

So, why don't you give it a go and then when you win everyone can get you drinks instead? :D

Including Scott....

As a complete novice, I have to say I really enjoyed myself tonight and I'm looking forward to the next event. Thanks to Mark for organising it, Rob at the Ship & Castle for hosting and Dave and others for the training session before kick off.

A good evenings play made even better by the fact that I won!!!

Cheers for the hard work in organising and running the event and I'll try to make the next one for sure.

Having seen your pic I know why you looked familiar.

Well done on winning. I felt decidedly inferior when you arrived on the final table with your monster stack of chips, particularly as it took two people to carry them.

Hope to see you at the next one.

It was a good night. Thanks Mark P for organising and to Rob at the S&C for use of the place and the food.

Archived