IGNORED

Bcfc Customer Service

Littlesh*t

i have to do a piece of coursework for school on customer service, so was wondering if you could help me?

i need to know about all the different companys contracted by city, like stewards, catering companies, merchandise etc and any you can think of. i need the actual compay names!?

i would also like to hear your views on the customer service at the gate, good and bad. i know most of you think its all bad but i do need some positive stuff as well.

cheers for any help

i have to do a piece of coursework for school on customer service, so was wondering if you could help me?

i need to know about all the different companys contracted by city, like stewards, catering companies, merchandise etc and any you can think of. i need the actual compay names!?

i would also like to hear your views on the customer service at the gate, good and bad. i know most of you think its all bad but i do need some positive stuff as well.

cheers for any help

As you are obviously young i would retract the bit about getting comments on the service we get from the club.might be a bit rude :)

The service we get from the club. Hmmm.

I would liken it to a monopoly in its arrogance.

The staff in the shop (most customer facing; certainly on non-match days) are about as cheery as the weather is today. Contact the club by phone and you will get little customer care and a very minimalist service.

That said, there is a positive. The normal day to day office staff in both the Ticket Office and the Commercial Department are extremely upbeat and professional when met fact to face.

Customer service? What customer service?

I agree with Neo on the ticket office staff etc as there all great but the match day staff, Like Kiosk workers etc are diabolical at customer service and couldn't care less about the customers.

What you could do is ring up teh club with a question like what are the benifits of buying a season ticket and see how the deal with your question then include that telephone call in the coursework and what your findings were.

I've had two problems with the Ticket Office. Last season they sent a ticket to me in the post after i'd requested collection only, which I discovered when I got to the ground and there was no ticket for me. This week I rang up to renew mine and my brothers season tickets but they only renewed mine - lucky I looked at my credit card online or I might not have discovered it until after the 2nd June. Errors such as the above should be eliminated.

On the plus side i've always found the ticket office staff to be polite and helpful and the ticket in post issue was resolved quickly and with no trouble.

Agree with other people about the shop and kiosk staff. These staff I would guess are mostly part-time workers and mostly under twenty.

Guest do you like apples?

Customer service? What customer service?

I agree with Neo on the ticket office staff etc as there all great but the match day staff, Like Kiosk workers etc are diabolical at customer service and couldn't care less about the customers.

What you could do is ring up teh club with a question like what are the benifits of buying a season ticket and see how the deal with your question then include that telephone call in the coursework and what your findings were.

they're all great

and what you could do is learn to spell

Here's a copy of a post I made on the Trust forum some time back. There are responses to it, however, you can choose whetehr to go and look under the "fans views" section.

As a season ticket holder , I went to claim my free polo shirt from the club

I didn't have the correct voucher on me apparently, so was directed to the match day ticket office

"we'll have to check the database and send out a new one if you didn't get one" OK, but I bought my ticket same time as my brother in law and he just claimed his shirt

Get home and rummage around, only to find that I have the offending voucher hidden away with the original credit card receipt

Telephone message left by the club, "you were sent a voucher and we are unable to issue you another"

Now, this is not a big issue for me. I'm not too bothered about the polo shirt and as it happens it made no difference as I had mistakenly got the voucher all along, but the club weren't to know that.

I think the issue here is customer service.

The shirts were an incentive. The shirts were late arriving by some months. The quality is poor. A customer was unable to produce a numbered voucher. The customer was told to queue again on a match day. The query wasn't answered. The rebuttal came via a telephone message

The clear answer here is to check to see if the voucher had been redeemed. If not, then give the bloke a shirt. Simple as. Job's a good 'un.

If my Football club is to be run like a business, then for goodness sake run it like a business and treat customers accordingly...

Two spelling mistakes which one was a typo error. Why don't you get off of every ones backs and sort your own spelling and grammar out 1st.

my grammar is sorted thankyou. i infact did a degree in english, and did a dissertation on the correct use of fullstops and capital letters. i concluded that fullstops are only necessary in the middle of a paragraph, and capital letters are not necessary fullstop. plus my shift key is broken at work. incidently i got a first for my dissertation and i was top of my class for spelling

to be honest misuse of spelling and grammar doesnt irritate me that much. it is the misuse of there, their and they're. it drives me barmy. these words have completely different meanings

my grammar is sorted thankyou. i infact did a degree in english, and did a dissertation on the correct use of fullstops and capital letters. i concluded that fullstops are only necessary in the middle of a paragraph, and capital letters are not necessary fullstop. plus my shift key is broken at work. incidently i got a first for my dissertation and i was top of my class for spelling

to be honest misuse of spelling and grammar doesnt irritate me that much. it is the misuse of there, their and they're. it drives me barmy. these words have completely different meanings

i realy think you need to get a life if this drives you so mad, remember this is a football forum not a english lesson and not everyone on here is as good as you

My grammar is sorted thank you. I in fact did a degree in English, and did a dissertation on the correct use of fullstops and capital letters. I concluded that fullstops are only necessary in the middle of a paragraph, and capital letters are not necessary full stop. Plus my shift key is broken at work. incidentally I got a first for my dissertation and I was top of my class for spelling.

To be honest misuse of spelling and grammar doesn't irritate me that much. It is the misuse of there, their and they're. it drives me barmy. These words have completely different meanings.

Well going by what you just wrote I seriously doubt you did any degree in English. You got a real cheek moaning about people's spelling when yours is just as bad.

And like I have said before Near enough every keyboard I have ever used has two shift keys.

Just because you concluded something doesn't mean that's how everyone should do it. When your conclusions have been noticed and been changed in the English language then I will then use them. Until them I will use what I have been taught.

Funnily enough I was only saying to a work colleague who uses this forum yesterday, what an absolute to**er this bloke is.

I like apples, I just cant stand a pompous ass like yourself.

I will suprised if you ever post anything decent on this forum, as you don't seem to have anything decent/valid to say. It seems to me all you want to do is upset forum users.

I smell gas...................

I have now looked at your last 10/15 posts, and about 80% of them are slagging people off or just being an arse to people.

Do us all a favour and ###### off back to whatever hole you climbed out.

I smell gas...................

Do us all a favour and ###### off back to whatever hole you climbed out.

can i suggest that you open all your windows, get out of your caravan and call a your trailer park supervisor to get the problem sorted

alternatively a good trick is to get a bucket and scoop the air from the floor and tip it outside, you may look a bit silly, but gas sinks so it will get the worst of it out. i learned that on my day skipper sailing course :cool:

can i suggest that you open all your windows, get out of your caravan and call a your trailer park supervisor to get the problem sorted

alternatively a good trick is to get a bucket and scoop the air from the floor and tip it outside, you may look a bit silly, but gas sinks so it will get the worst of it out. i learned that on my day skipper sailing course :cool:

Is this your third different username on here or your fourth?

not everyone on here is as good as you

thankyou for pointing out the obvious albeit a little inaccurate. i believe what you meant to say was. no-one on here is as good as you

Is this your third different username on here or your fourth?

that is libelous :@

and i would request that you refrain from personal attacks on forum posters as opposed to the post it's self, or luke jones might have to sent you a rather harshly worded PM.

incidently i may be and may have been any of the following:

red goblin

ron

executedwolf

kit

burnell4rovers

and city fan

peace out

that is libelous :@

and i would request that you refrain from personal attacks on forum posters as opposed to the post it's self, or luke jones might have to sent you a rather harshly worded PM.

incidently i may be and may have been any of the following:

red goblin

ron

executedwolf

kit

burnell4rovers

and city fan

peace out

I could suggest a few more usernames for you..... :whistle: And shouldnt that have been ''send'' :w00t:

Archived