IGNORED

Andy Johnson To Wigan

KevinC

you smoking crack? england's top striker????? Owen, Rooney, Walcott, Defoe and Crouch all spring to mind ahead of AJ?

In all honesty, Rooney aside, that list doesn't exactly scream out great strikers. And Rooney is still yet to score goals consistently, although that isn't all there is to his game.

One goal in twelve should really put Johnson at the top though. Was the top man injured? Or has Moyes finally seen the light and dropped him down to the reserves?

top Prem scorer so far.

6 goals already. No penalties (well, except when he was rugby tackled in the area and it wasn't given).

I'm right, you're wrong. Any questions?

:razz:

I have a further question. How was he credited with that goal opening day of the season?? It was an own goal and wasn't going anywhere near in when it left Johnsons foot. It was a poor shot.

In my mind he only has 5 goals for a season that for him has been close to 20 games. That is a return of just over 1in4 for him. 1in3 if you are generous, I cant be bothered to look at his actual stats.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

You're wrong.

I have a further question. How was he credited with that goal opening day of the season?? It was an own goal and wasn't going anywhere near in when it left Johnsons foot. It was a poor shot.

In my mind he only has 5 goals for a season that for him has been close to 20 games. That is a return of just over 1in4 for him. 1in3 if you are generous, I cant be bothered to look at his actual stats.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

What a waste of money.

You're wrong.

And that, is how you win an argument.

top Prem scorer so far.

6 goals already. No penalties (well, except when he was rugby tackled in the area and it wasn't given).

Percy Parrot. What would you say the chances of Johnson bagging any more goals before christmas. Its been a long time since his last one, after another blank on the weekend.

How many players have scored more than him now?? And how many players have scored more than him in the last 14 games??

I bet you are regretting that post you made so hastily way back, which I would say seems quite regretable. It obviously meant a lot to you because you had to trawl through about four months of previous post after this thread had had its last post. Now who is laughing??

Egg on your face

Egg on your face

Egg on your face

Egg on your face

Egg on your face

Egg on your face

Egg on your face

Egg on your face

Egg on your face

I'm right as well!

Right about what? I would say that you are wrong! Yet another goaless game for AJ. He only has one more chance to get a goal before christmas. Perhaps if he is lucky Santa will give him an open goal for christmas, but he'd still probably miss it.

Johnson for England!

You say that to his face and he and Everton will sue you, Just like there doing to Jose 'i hate other teams diving apart from my own' Mourinho at the moment

Maybe he should concern himself a little less with people telling the truth about him, and actually try to learn how to score goals. I find it diffucult to understand how Andy Johnson has the word Integrity in the same sentence as his own name, and it isn't preceded by the word no.

I suppose if AJ isn't scoring the goals then he has got to find some way of making himself stay in the news to keep himself at the forefront of the England gaffers mind. What I don't understand is why the media are describing Johnson as a 'Striker'. I thought Strikers were supposed to score goals, maybe I am just misunderstanding the whole concept of a Striker.

Maybe he should concern himself a little less with people telling the truth about him, and actually try to learn how to score goals. I find it diffucult to understand how Andy Johnson has the word Integrity in the same sentence as his own name, and it isn't preceded by the word no.

I suppose if AJ isn't scoring the goals then he has got to find some way of making himself stay in the news to keep himself at the forefront of the England gaffers mind. What I don't understand is why the media are describing Johnson as a 'Striker'. I thought Strikers were supposed to score goals, maybe I am just misunderstanding the whole concept of a Striker.

Has he done something to you ? Shagged your Mrs perhaps, or run over your dog ? That can be the only possible explanation for your constant, irrational hatred of him.

Has he done something to you ? Shagged your Mrs perhaps, or run over your dog ? That can be the only possible explanation for your constant, irrational hatred of him.

I don't particularly hate the guy. I think he is way over-rated, and when people write gloating messages about how great his goal-scoring has been, then he promptly goes on a three month goal-less streak, then I am compelled to write gloating messages each time that he doesn't score.

To show that I have no hatred towards him I am going to commend him on his excellent deflected goal. I suppose it doesn't matter how you score them.

I don't particularly hate the guy. I think he is way over-rated, and when people write gloating messages about how great his goal-scoring has been, then he promptly goes on a three month goal-less streak, then I am compelled to write gloating messages each time that he doesn't score.

To show that I have no hatred towards him I am going to commend him on his excellent deflected goal. I suppose it doesn't matter how you score them.

ahhh found this friend again.

11 league goals now.

Only Drogba (£24m), McCarthy (£2.5m), Yakubu (£7.5m), Rooney (£31m) and Ronaldo (£12.25m) have scored more. AJ was £8.6m.

Now Kit, we could keep this going and every week AJ scores I will point out how right I am and every week he doesn't you can post a message that I will ignore....or you can just give up now and accept that he's a good player?

ahhh found this friend again.

11 league goals now.

Only Drogba (£24m), McCarthy (£2.5m), Yakubu (£7.5m), Rooney (£31m) and Ronaldo (£12.25m) have scored more. AJ was £8.6m.

Now Kit, we could keep this going and every week AJ scores I will point out how right I am and every week he doesn't you can post a message that I will ignore....or you can just give up now and accept that he's a good player?

Ahh found this again.

11 League goals now.

Bent, Doyle, Kuyt all scored more than AJ. I am still aghast that he got given his deflected goal at the start of the season that was going well wide.

He has hardly been consistent, with very long periods between his goals. Also he hasn't scored yet for England even against some sub premiership standard teams. If AJ was any good England might be in a better situation to qualify for the Euro's.

I am going to stick my neck out and predict that AJ will continue his trend of a diminshing goal scoring ratio and pop up with 7/8 goals next season in the league and score 0 goals for England in competitive games. He only got 3 more than my prediction this season (2 In my opinion), despite the fact that he was appartenly going to get way more than that.

If Everton had picked him up for a couple of mil then it would have been a good bit of business. I think AJ is still way too over-rated

top Prem scorer so far.

No goals in four so far for AJ. Almost a whole season since your post, and AJ has scored about5 goals and played most games. I think my initial over-rated statement about him has stood the test of time.

How much longer can Moyes saying its only a matter of time until the goals will come? Simple fact is the guy can't finish. Oh well maybe the Yak will come in and show AJ how to score goals and he will learn a thing or two.

Archived