i don't think so.

australia total 7,686,850 sq km with a population of 20,264,082

new zealand total 268,680 sq km population of 4,040.000

true we have more sheep than them but we need to keep warm. :blink:

i don't think so.

australia total 7,686,850 sq km with a population of 20,264,082

new zealand total 268,680 sq km population of 4,040.000

true we have more sheep than them but we need to keep warm. :blink:

so australia is 3 square kilometres in size?

They said on the radio today that there was a fitness doubt over Kewell and he might struggle to play 90 minutes of any game at the world cup, so that must increase Luke's chances of at least sub appearances.

Blimey! a World Cup star and we can't decide whether to keep him.......

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200606/s1654646.htm

"I think he is one of the players who can be tested very well in these games," Hiddink said.

"He's a little bit, in my opinion, too modest still - he doesn't know completely his abilities, his qualities.

"I think he can be more aware of that because he's a modern player - he's very mobile, he's speedy, he's technically very good," he said.

"He's not a player who's attracting a lot of attention, but he's a very useful player - a modern player."

Who says nice guys finish last eh?

Guest east dundry red

Australia is great. I am on my travels now and have been in Oz for 6 months, in Cairns now & the Great Barrier Reef. Been funny watching the 'soccer' over here, seeing Dwight Yorke playing for Sydney. The Aussies really think they have a good chance of winning the world cup.

I extremly doubt Luke will come back to oz though, the national team encourages players to play in europe and send all the unattached players across to places like Germany and UK to try and get clubs. Cup finals excluded, the biggest domestic attendances here have been around 18-20 k , so not that great.

Bit off subjectbut cairns is a brilliant place. Do they still have "Johnny Rockets" restrant and the massive rugby shop in the peir?

While your there mate take the boat out to fitzroy island its amazing there.

i wont tell if you don't :blush:

:laugh:...... :D

Bit off subjectbut cairns is a brilliant place. Do they still have "Johnny Rockets" restrant and the massive rugby shop in the peir?

While your there mate take the boat out to fitzroy island its amazing there.

Fitzroy is lovely.

A trip in the Daintree rainforest is good also.

Bungie jumping and Scuba diving is great there in Cairns.

he was interviewed this morning at half time of liechenw/e game.

surprised he's kept his aussie accent so strong.

He does sound really Oz doesn't he.

Thank God he hasn't picked up our Bristolian accent! It's not a great accent, only a fellow Bristolian could love it. I do speak with a Bristolian accent and am proud of it before anyone slates me, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone! :D

Archived