IGNORED

Another Raid On Yeovil.

Tipps

Yeovil's physio has today resigned and told my source at Yeovil that he is coming to Bristol City, to deal with the fitness side of the club!!

Yeovil are also currently down to 9 players as they have also told Collis (GK), that he can leave, I hope he's not what we have lined up as back-up to Basso.

Weale was coming but the injury has scuppered that.

GJ doesn't want Phillips more due to his attitude when dropped more than his ability, so we'll see asnother senior keeper or a Prem loan signing like Burch come in to understudy Basso.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Amaankwah come back and that will be accelerated if Orr delays on signing his contract.

Arrun Davies could well be another target and that probably depends on two things-Reddy being available & Wilkshire signing as he can play up front or left side of midfield.

Weale was coming but the injury has scuppered that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Amaankwah come back and that will be accelerated if Orr delays on signing his contract.

Hmmm, I wouldn't object to Weale (once over his injury) or Amankwah. Interesting with big Kev and Woody as wingbacks. Make sense with Carey, McCombe and hopefully Fontaine as a back three. (Woody and big Kev are definitely better going forward). Noble, Russell/Cotts, and Skuse as the three midfielders with Brooks and Jevo up front. Goals galore in that line-up!

Archived