IGNORED

Nicknames

RegC

Though I'd see who on her knows the people ith the strangest, funniest or just the most convoluted nicknames!? One of my current faves is "Panface" which makes I laugh!!! :rofl2br: Also have a "Ringpiece" in my 'phone contacts but that's just nicked off Viz. :englandsmile4wf:

I have been called Rump, since the age of eleven.

A long convuluted story, but it involves me having a fight with my best friend, and at the time there was a boxer called Johnny Bumphus. As my first names Jonathan, and people called me Johnny, everyone started calling me Johnny Bumphus, then someone called my Johnny Rumpus, everyone laughed and it stuck.

20 years later and I'm still called it.

I was known as Crimbo shortened to Crim alot at school simply due to it rhyming with Timbo (such imaginative mates), then a few years later I was substituted on during this morning 5-a-side tourenement , ran around like a loonatic for approximately 30 seconds, through up and got promptly taken back off - so Chunder it was from that point onwards, I'm now called Timmy Rarr at work, Gawn knows why. I'm sure I've had others as well but can't currently recall them.

Bungle & Pubehead are the only ones that stuck with me... Nicknames are the British sign of affection though so here's a few of the people I know...

Skullcap

Boyce

Leatherhat

Chinstrap

Johny Cab

Wavey

Butters

Murky

Bignose

Einstein

Gayboy

Bonehead

Dell boy

Shampoo

Monty (Burns!)

Baldrick

Git

Minty

I love nicknames!

Bungle & Pubehead are the only ones that stuck with me... Nicknames are the British sign of affection though so here's a few of the people I know...

Skullcap

Boyce

Leatherhat

Chinstrap

Johny Cab

Wavey

Butters

Murky

Bignose

Einstein

Gayboy

Bonehead

Dell boy

Shampoo

Monty (Burns!)

Baldrick

Git

Minty

I love nicknames!

Those are all yours?

Those are all yours?

Nah, I'd be doing well to have built up enough funny circumstances to have earned that lot dude!

Bungle is the most common one I get (although Fat Barsteward is popular lately as well!)

Have thought of a few more from friends of mine as well though;

Stilton

Carlos

Beanie

Geoffrey No-Toe!

My missus has a few (dontated by me!)

Frodo

Pillowhead

Bridget (Jones!)

Nah, I'd be doing well to have built up enough funny circumstances to have earned that lot dude!

Bungle is the most common one I get (although Fat Barsteward is popular lately as well!)

Have thought of a few more from friends of mine as well though;

Stilton

Carlos

Beanie

Geoffrey No-Toe!

My missus has a few (dontated by me!)

Frodo

Pillowhead

Bridget (Jones!)

Yep - you can't beat a good old nickname!!!

Smurf - A bit random, but I have promised I'll go around town one day painted blue with a little white hat.

Little Smiffer - Well my dads known as Smiffer, so I'm little smiffer.

I've now got a Smurf Hat!!! :chant6ez:

Archived