IGNORED

Nicknames

RegC

She now collects assorted rubbish from Claire's Accessories.... typical 10 year old I'm afraid.

My little little sisters 10 aswell! Had to spend nearly an hour in there with her the other day looking at things with 'I Love Dance' written on it ...... She's on crutches at the mo (busted her ankle playing football!), I coulden't help noticing how she was moaning about her leg in every shop bar Claires!

She has sooo mch Claires crap in her bedroom aswell, its unbelieveable!

My little little sisters 10 aswell! Had to spend nearly an hour in there with her the other day looking at things with 'I Love Dance' written on it ...... She's on crutches at the mo (busted her ankle playing football!), I coulden't help noticing how she was moaning about her leg in every shop bar Claires!

She has sooo mch Claires crap in her bedroom aswell, its unbelieveable!

Does she get those "lucky bags"? Full of garbage

I undertsand that only too well. Fussy kids.

My nephew from hell (spawn of satan, etc.) won't eat anything apart from chips and gravy, pizza and packet noodles.

Had a nighmare holiday with him last October in Spain..... eating out was a chore.

I agree Dolls. He was spoiled as a young kid and has an attitude of "if I moan and whinge long enough they'll let me have what I want". His mother gives in.

If I were with him alone he'd eat what he was given or be encouraged to chew off his own arm.

That's what we usually end up doing with my sister.

If she doesn't want it, then it goes in the bin .... eventually she gets hungry and eats everything she can find! Even the stuff she 'doesn't like'

She now collects assorted rubbish from Claire's Accessories.... typical 10 year old I'm afraid.

I get all my hairbands and beads from there :blush:

Nickname wise, at school I'm known as Soph, Sophs, Hoffman, Hoffers, Hoffmeister.. :doh:

Archived