IGNORED

Congrats Cheltenham

Dan C

i think i was the drunk bloke in row 25 seat 9!! me and five mates came from the forest of dean to the match!! my mate had a nitted hat on in row 25 and i had a blue Kappa polo on!! i think we started the basso song and you lot joined in!! :dance: Good day out had by all city fans!! Had a very bad head in morning!!!

Were you that young guy with the sort of beard?

If so, me and my mate were about 4 rows down from you. :dance:

Were you that young guy with the sort of beard?

If so, me and my mate were about 4 rows down from you. :dance:

No, that was my mate with the hat on!! i was a few seats to his right!! good day :englandsmile4wf: we had all bin drinking since 12!! so i would like to say sorry if we offended anyone!! :w00t::)

No, that was my mate with the hat on!! i was a few seats to his right!! good day :englandsmile4wf: we had all bin drinking since 12!! so i would like to say sorry if we offended anyone!! :w00t::)

Maybe offended the Cheltenham. But na, no offense to me or any of the City fans thats for sure! :D

i think i was the drunk bloke in row 25 seat 9!! me and five mates came from the forest of dean to the match!! my mate had a nitted hat on in row 25 and i had a blue Kappa polo on!! i think we started the basso song and you lot joined in!! :dance: Good day out had by all city fans!! Had a very bad head in morning!!!

Not suprised you had a bad head mate! We were speaking 2 you for about 5 mins just before the end of the match! I was the one right on the end of row 26! We were first into gatekeeper at 9.45 they let us in early, was a cracking day out, hopefully city can do the business next season!!

Nothing to worry about from Cheltenham next season though, will be an easy 6 points.

6 points from Cheltenham next season is what Cheltenham's promotion should mean to us. :laugh: Still fuming about being kicked out of the Cheltenham end a few seasons back at half time - well out of order.

Archived