IGNORED

Congrats Cheltenham

Dan C

Right, everyone listen to me, I've got a great idea:

Now that Cheltenham are up, why don't we ship Stewart up there on loan or on a free? It's not too far away and he can play under his old manager! You all (including you Marcus and Gary) know it makes sense.

:cool:

God, I'm good.

Right, everyone listen to me, I've got a great idea:

Now that Cheltenham are up, why don't we ship Stewart up there on loan or on a free? It's not too far away and he can play under his old manager! You all (including you Marcus and Gary) know it makes sense.

:cool:

God, I'm good.

You've got it - a season long loan with him not being able to play against us because you know what will happen. Trouble is they won't pay his wages so we're stuck :angry:

Yey, well done Cheltenham!! I have been asleep all afternoon and woke up to find they had won!! Well what a blooming good result that was!! I'm really looking forward to my trip to Whaddon Road next season already!!

Lovely jubbly Cheltenham, I'm made up for you :)

Have you been on the 'pop', Rich???

:)

Cheltenham mean a whole lot of nothing to me, I wish them well...

Yeah a split second after the game I thought "Blooooody 'ell, I saw Cheltenham vs. Yeovil when it was a Conference tie" ... But that's football folks.

I'm content in the knowledge that Swindon Town are one whole division below. Anyway off topic... No, no pop here sir!

Good luck Cheltenham.

Well played Cheltenham. Nice to have a local match next season!

And six easy points.

Sorry mate but no easy points next season, they will all have to be earned; just turning up wont do it;

Neither side played particularly well, when Odejayi came on it really turned the game in their favour, he and their number 11 linked up very well and in the end it should have been 2 or 3-1, a great second half made up for a poor first-45.

Well worth £14.05 to go and see it, well played Cheltenham, and a cracking atmosphere despite the tiny crowd.

Yeap-not a game for purists-sitting there enjoying the game and I hear a cry of 'oooo basssooo' come from the 20 or so city fans housed in the top of the side stand! (high ho bristol city was also banged out at the end!)

well done cheltenham

Yeap-not a game for purists-sitting there enjoying the game and I hear a cry of 'oooo basssooo' come from the 20 or so city fans housed in the top of the side stand! (high ho bristol city was also banged out at the end!)

well done cheltenham

I was there.

O Basso indeed.

Sorry mate but no easy points next season, they will all have to be earned; just turning up wont do it;

Goign on today's performance this will be an exceptionally easy 6 points next season.

I was there.

O Basso indeed.

Block U10 by any chance? Back 10 rows were packed full of City fans :laugh:

Some drunk guy fell on my head when Cheltenham scored <_<

Goign on today's performance this will be an exceptionally easy 6 points next season.

Block U10 by any chance? Back 10 rows were packed full of City fans :laugh:

Some drunk guy fell on my head when Cheltenham scored <_<

I was there Ron, was it me that fell on your head? Crap game but fair play to the Cheltenham for winning

Yeap block U10-there was a very drunk city fan in front of me! Classic day out-have to say most of the atomosphere in that block was being created by city fans!

I think some of the Cheltenham fans were a little bemused by the 'ooooo Basso' chants, not to mention 'Gary Johnsons cider army, BCFC'!

The Grimsby fans by us weren't very happy at the end either :shifty:

well done cheltenham

13 of us went over on train, all of us city fans sitting block u10 row 26! My mate fell over on a bloke when we scored, so i apologise on his behalf if that was you who he fell on!!!

Crackin day out though, Steve Mildanhall Grimsby keeper was on train with us on way back giving out gloves + havin a good banter + singalong!

OOO BASSO, OOO BASSO!! :englandsmile4wf:

Crackin day out though, Steve Mildanhall Grimsby keeper was on train with us on way back giving out gloves + havin a good banter + singalong!

OOO BASSO, OOO BASSO!! :englandsmile4wf:

I have heard that he is soon to be joining Rovers, So I guess that means the Phillips rumours about going to Rovers will be dead and buried then.

Ron-looks like red84 know the lad that fell on your head! Was the bloke behind givin it his all singing wise-i was in row 26, bloke in front was off his face! Cheltenham were lucky there was a bunch of city fans there-only ones signing!

Hi ho Bristol city at the end!

I was up in block U10 as well, full of City fans. Only us City fans singing as well. In the Gatekeeper pub before the match and wasn't the best atmosphere but a good day had by all 13 of us that went together!

Nothing to worry about from Cheltenham next season though, will be an easy 6 points.

Was that you Ron waving that gurt big flag at the end????????

Twas, got bored after a while cause me arm hurt :blush:

Ron-looks like red84 know the lad that fell on your head! Was the bloke behind givin it his all singing wise-i was in row 26, bloke in front was off his face! Cheltenham were lucky there was a bunch of city fans there-only ones signing!

Hi ho Bristol city at the end!

Do you mean the guy with the stubble and the hat, or the guy who kept going for a pee in about seat no. 8?

Twas, got bored after a while cause me arm hurt :blush:

Do you mean the guy with the stubble and the hat, or the guy who kept going for a pee in about seat no. 8?

i think i was the drunk bloke in row 25 seat 9!! me and five mates came from the forest of dean to the match!! my mate had a nitted hat on in row 25 and i had a blue Kappa polo on!! i think we started the basso song and you lot joined in!! :dance: Good day out had by all city fans!! Had a very bad head in morning!!!

Archived