IGNORED

No Longer A Student

The Batman

yes people, i will enter the real world of hard work from wednesday onwards, my last piece of coursework is due in tomorrow, then it's one large p155 up (although they are no different from any other night to be honest)

i move out of my student house on Saturday, but still living in this crap hole they call Wolverhampton as i got a job on my Uni Students Union committee, but it's really upsetting now that i am no longer an actual student. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

who else is finishing uni???

Two words

Haircut

Army

mr malone sir, i would love to join the army, but my mother has always been against the idea. she don't want me to join the fire brigade either, apparently it's too dangerous. she's very protective, bless her.

when i was working at Sun Life a few years back, i said to a work-mate "i wanted to join the SAS but my mum wont let me", and they loved it so much they put it on a t-shirt and gave it to me as a leaving gift....

Malone's right, you'll have to start pulling your socks up young man. You'll find that the real world won't be as tolerant of your foibles as the good and kind people on here are.

You can start by finding yourself a nice sensible avatar.

Ahh cool. :)

Heh, had I thought a tad longer about it i should have come up with politics.. :laugh:

Good luck in changing the world ;)

no chance, i only chose those because A Level Law was a pain in the rear end, i'll be joining the fire brigade when i finish my time on the uni exec.

Malone's right, you'll have to start pulling your socks up young man. You'll find that the real world won't be as tolerant of your foibles as the good and kind people on here are.

You can start by finding yourself a nice sensible avatar.

is the new avator ok??

no chance, i only chose those because A Level Law was a pain in the rear end, i'll be joining the fire brigade when i finish my time on the uni exec.

is the new avator ok??

It takes a brave man to have Peter Andre in their avatar. Perhaps you are suited to the fire brigade.

Guest MaloneFM

History, War Studies and Politics.

Good god young man you are perfect cannon fodder.

You are the next Tony Bliar. History (the Labour party have been sh1te for ages but have never led the working class into an uncessairy war) war (when the talking monkey across the Atlantic tells you to send people) and politics (whoops, maybe we underestimated johnny towelhead).

Like the new avatar. Offends no one. Can't see it.

• Admin

is the new avator ok??

I'm sure a degree in history will be really useful when up a ladder recuing old ladies cats from trees or putting out rubbish bin fires on council estates, whilst being stoned by the local chav yoof.

New avatar is a bit plain............ :)

well, i have just finished my last piece of coursework, i aint going out 2nite though, saving it for 2moro and wednesday because me mates have exams over next few days.

and when i hand in my coursework tomorrow, i will be a student no longer.

dunno what i am going to get, most probably a 2.2, maybe a 2.1 if results go well, but i doubt they will.

Guest DrFaustus

It takes a brave man to have Peter Andre in their avatar. Perhaps you are suited to the fire brigade.

Why? Does he have a fine length of hose?

Guest MaloneFM

Why? Does he have a fine length of hose?

And doublet Herr Doktor as you are no doubt aware. Shakespeare goes into a pub. 'Get out' says the landlord.

'You're Bard'

Eh? Eh? See what I did there? :dance:

Guest DrFaustus

And doublet Herr Doktor as you are no doubt aware. Shakespeare goes into a pub. 'Get out' says the landlord.

'You're Bard'

Eh? Eh? See what I did there? :dance:

I saw that Rog...your usual quality :blink: You can't leave that lion here.

By the way, does your phone still work? Only, it's your round.

Guest MaloneFM

I saw that Rog...your usual quality :blink: You can't leave that lion here.

By the way, does your phone still work? Only, it's your round.

Yes the MaloneFM studio line does work herr doktor. Pilly old fruitbat? Can't do wedensday or friday as the new squeeze is coming around for a bit of a Robin Askwithing.

TALLY HO! DING DONG! Etc.

Guest DrFaustus

Yes the MaloneFM studio line does work herr doktor. Pilly old fruitbat? Can't do wedensday or friday as the new squeeze is coming around for a bit of a Robin Askwithing.

TALLY HO! DING DONG! Etc.

Well if you work out how to use yer moby old bean, try one of those new-fangled texts! Will need to sort goat child minder out first though.

Bloody students to keep on track with the thread.

dunno what i am going to get, most probably a 2.2, maybe a 2.1 if results go well, but i doubt they will.

Don't worry, as the age old theory goes the only difference between a 2.1 and a 2.2 is the amount of alcohol you've consumed over the 3 years and First's are for gays and squares, obviously :rolleyes: .

I'm most dissapointed with anybody who come's out with anything higher than a 2.2, bloody achievers, they've got their prioreties all wrong you know. :disapointed2se:

Don't worry, as the age old theory goes the only difference between a 2.1 and a 2.2 is the amount of alcohol you've consumed over the 3 years and First's are for gays and squares, obviously :rolleyes: .

I'm most dissapointed with anybody who come's out with anything higher than a 2.2, bloody achievers, they've got their prioreties all wrong you know. :disapointed2se:

you should know that in my first year, i got a 1st in my drinking degree, but we had to stop it because it apparently promoted binge drinking. :grr:

you should know that in my first year, i got a 1st in my drinking degree, but we had to stop it because it apparently promoted binge drinking. :grr:

ah, good point, it does depend what you're doing the degree in I s'pose, tuh, it's moderate drinking that needs to be put a stop too, sober reality is the route course of many of society's ills, it's this knowladge attained through personal experience that got me on the medicine in the first place.

Just to cover my ass from the working mans slap on here, don't worry, my drinking is not occupationally related.

Two words

Haircut

Army

Really could you trust a load of numpties that can't manage getting up AND having a shower before 9am with an AK47?

I came close to joining the Royal Marines, i passed all the tests *cough* and had a date when i was going to sign away 6 yrs of my life, but i bottled it right at the end.

6 yrs on and i regret it.

What did you study Danakin?

Got a mate that went through 30 weeks of the 32 week training course for the Marines, he went through some hardcore trials, like digging trenches for 7 days and 7 nights with out sleep, really tough things but after 30 weeks jacked it in cos he wouldnt have had a say where he was for 3 years, hes properly regretted it since though and is now enlisting with the Navy.

I'm quite glad I got a 2.2, at the time I was gutted cos I could have got a oneoff £500 job straight after but in the long run I think a 2.2 is much more respectable than a 2.1, it shows you've had a good 3 years and done some work - more than anything university is now used to define characters and individuals and to create work ethics, the grades seem to be much more of an irrelevance...

well, that's it, the work has been handed in, no more education for me, i know enter the real world.

HELP!!!

Barry, i like your logic regarding getting a 2.2, i've had a brilliant 3 years here, i know people who spend every spare moment in the library and are going to get the same grade as me, yet i spend most of my time in the bars!!

BLOODY STUDENTS :dance:

You 2:2 dim-wits will use any excuse won't you?

Grades are very important and I received a 2:1, which proves I am better than you dilettantes with the dunce caps.

And I have an NVQ level II in Warehousing and Stores just to top it off.

You 2:2 dim-wits will use any excuse won't you?

Grades are very important and I received a 2:1, which proves I am better than you dilettantes with the dunce caps.

And I have an NVQ level II in Warehousing and Stores just to top it off.

Grades may help a bit, but application is for the real ignoramus.

I have a saying: he who trys, dies . Admittedly I just made it up and don't know what it's supposed to mean, but I'll consider this argument won. I thank ewe.

Grades may help a bit, but application is for the real ignoramus.

I have a saying: he who trys, dies . Admittedly I just made it up and don't know what it's supposed to mean, but I'll consider this argument won. I thank ewe.

Hmm...very good, but I'm curious, have you spelt 'trys' incorrectly on purpose?

Have I grossly underestimated you?

Archived