IGNORED

No Longer A Student

The Batman

Bras, sheep? What's going on? Has this thread turned into some forum equivalent of a cryptic crossword?

Is 'Rochdale' the answer?

Give me another clue.

*Ding*

Rochdale is correct.

You win a night out at the students union with Dankin! :w00t:

*Ding*

Rochdale is correct.

You win a night out at the students union with Dankin! :w00t:

Yeah, but he might put his 2 incher in my pint.

By the way Moz, will you make a contribution to my World Cup socks thread? I'm a just a tad disappointed it hasn't really got going yet. I thought that at least some daft bint like Dolly would have been interested in World Cup socks.

mr malone sir, i would love to join the army, but my mother has always been against the idea. she don't want me to join the fire brigade either, apparently it's too dangerous. she's very protective, bless her.

when i was working at Sun Life a few years back, i said to a work-mate "i wanted to join the SAS but my mum wont let me", and they loved it so much they put it on a t-shirt and gave it to me as a leaving gift....

Tune In ..... Turn On & Drop Out..................

I have a saying: he who trys, dies .

:laugh: - It's right up there with my proof of existence, ''I drink therefore I am'', although I have been a very good boy lately, soberiety is adaptable too although I wouldn't recommend it to those of a nervous disposition.

Yeah, but he might put his 2 incher in my pint.

By the way Moz, will you make a contribution to my World Cup socks thread? I'm a just a tad disappointed it hasn't really got going yet. I thought that at least some daft bint like Dolly would have been interested in World Cup socks.

I was very interested in this afforementioned thread but am too daft to find it.

:laugh: - It's right up there with my proof of existence, ''I drink therefore I am'', although I have been a very good boy lately, soberiety is adaptable too although I wouldn't recommend it to those of a nervous disposition.

I get very nervous, in fact anxious, those DTs don't help, my hand has the mental age of a 70 year old

Archived