IGNORED

Brazil Shirts

Flaxbourton Red

I don't know, but I guess people support Brazil for the same reason that they support Man Utd. That way they go around with a self-satisfied smug look when they win. I always maintain that such people have an inferiority complex and make up for it this simple but effective way.

Either that or they just like yellow.

Guest MaloneFM

I'd only wear a brazil shirt if it had pele on the back :dance:

Wouldn't he get heavy after a while?

But a shirt with 'Pele 10' on it? What a fashion statement! Are they available outside of Rio? :whistle:

Little message from the voice of sport. IF, and gods knows why you glory hunting vermin, you have the desire to buy a Brazil shirt for the love of god please avoid all reference to the 1970 world cup and Pele.

Show some orginality.

Have Socrates or Denilson on it. Or even Zico.

Thank you.

Perhaps the sports shops in town centres across Brazil have full stocks of England clobber? Perhaps there was a mix up with the orders? Perhaps the Brazilians are sick of winning and want to give losing a chance? Perhaps they just like white? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

But a shirt with 'Pele 10' on it? What a fashion statement! Are they available outside of Rio? :whistle:

Little message from the voice of sport. IF, and gods knows why you glory hunting vermin, you have the desire to buy a Brazil shirt for the love of god please avoid all reference to the 1970 world cup and Pele.

Show some orginality.

Thank you.

Or Giecha(SP??) What a player! not the best of role models...oh well

Guest MaloneFM

Or Giecha(SP??) What a player! not the best of role models...oh well

Gerson? 60 fags a day? Sod role models Pele was an whining diving cheating south American but now it seems he is a saint.

Ive just come back from town, why are the sports shops full of Brazilian football shirts and related clothes?

They are everywhere, even in tack shops and market stalls,

Do we have a massive Brazilian imigrant population that i don't know about?

Whats going on? :dunno:

rather have brazil shirts being sold, than argies or german shirts

:laugh:

Ive just come back from town, why are the sports shops full of Brazilian football shirts and related clothes?

They are everywhere, even in tack shops and market stalls,

Do we have a massive Brazilian imigrant population that i don't know about?

Whats going on? :dunno:

BUY ONE NOW

It's in aid of Pele's appeal to raise funds for male erection problems

I have a Gola Brazil shirt, just cause it's nice. And cause most of the team sport my name!

Don't recall anyone in the Brazil team called Dick :laugh:

Show some orginality.

Thank you.

i would have a rivelinho shirt but i havnt found one yet

Guest MaloneFM

i would have a rivelinho shirt but i havnt found one yet

...who was also a member of the 1970 team as were Tostao and the mighty Jarzinho but it shows some originality I suppose

Guest bcfcjake

Wheres the Togo shirts is what I say?!?!?!?!

:@

TOGO????.

its about angola- with their naturally strong centre forwards and rocks at the back.

angola to win the world cup- you heard it here first :cool:

Show some orginality.

Thank you.

Oi Tubsy - I have a Brazil top with Pele on the back - but then it is the away one...

And I have a US one with ADu on the back - and an Iranian one as well - with Daei on the back!

And yes, Adu is one heavy moofoo.

Archived