IGNORED

Funny Who You Bump In To

Bristol Boy

Not name dropping here, but you can go years without bumping into anyone famous and then, in the space of a week I met:

Rob Lee-I was on business in a hotel in Wycombe

Emile Heskey-Walking through Shopping Mall in Solihull

Tony Thorpe-Indian Restaurant in Woburn Sands, Beds

And then, today.......................... :ph34r::ph34r:

That's one for another day thrill seekers but it is City related and could be exciting, don't know yet.

Just so I don't get called a liar when something materialises, I've told a couple of people who I trust the details......wait and see :cool::D

Not name dropping here, but you can go years without bumping into anyone famous and then, in the space of a week I met:

That's one for another day thrill seekers but it is City related and could be exciting, don't know yet.

Just so I don't get called a liar when something materialises, I've told a couple of people who I trust the details......wait and see :cool::D

Well done, you are a football celebrity stalker!! They will be taking out some sort of injunction against you if you keep pestering footballers. You are not going to reveal your revelations to the News of the World are you??

I used to bump into several city players when I worked at Ashton Gate. :)

When as a thirteen year old I broke my arm I went to Ashton Gate to get the players to sign the plaster cast. Everyone was really kind, except Geoff Merrick, who couldn't find a space so twisted my arm to sign a bit of cast nearest my body. Will never forget the pain that caused.

I most definitely AM namedropping: I went to the wedding of Tom Ellis (my cousin and until recently in Eastenders as Dr Oliver) and Tamzin Outhwaite yesterday and "bumped into":

Liam Gallagher

Nicole Appleton

Natalie Appleton

Oliver "Ricky the temp from The Office" Chris

Ralph "Fincy from The Office" Ineson

Jesse "Billy Kennedy from Neighbours" Spencer

Max Beasley

Suzie Amy

Kate Thornton (bridesmaid)

Morwenna Banks (bridesmaid)

Jay "Former presenter of CBBC art programme 'Smart'" Burridge (was on my dinnertable)

Jason "Bloke from Lock Stock" Flemyng (did one of his lines in comedy cockney accent for me <3)

Dexter "Press Gang/Lock Stock" Fletcher (he was on my dinnertable, great bloke)

Claudie "Various stuff" Blakley

Some black woman with dreads who's been in loads of stuff on TV (dunno her name)

James "Shamless/Mr Tumnus" Mcavoy (one of 2 best men)

Martin "Gay guy from the last episode of Extras series 1" Savage

Cordelia "Former star of 'Family Affairs' and the chewing gum advert in the airport" Bugeja

;)

ok bristol boy its old mate from 3 lions territory the leader

Good afternoon old chap.

Nice to see you're on line.

Looks like I was right about the target man.

Showumni is one big bloke.......when you're stood next to him :D

I most definitely AM namedropping: I went to the wedding of Tom Ellis (my cousin and until recently in Eastenders as Dr Oliver) and Tamzin Outhwaite yesterday and "bumped into":

Liam Gallagher

Nicole Appleton

Natalie Appleton

Oliver "Ricky the temp from The Office" Chris

Ralph "Fincy from The Office" Ineson

Jesse "Billy Kennedy from Neighbours" Spencer

Max Beasley

Suzie Amy

Kate Thornton (bridesmaid)

Morwenna Banks (bridesmaid)

Jay "Former presenter of CBBC art programme 'Smart'" Burridge (was on my dinnertable)

Jason "Bloke from Lock Stock" Flemyng (did one of his lines in comedy cockney accent for me <3)

Dexter "Press Gang/Lock Stock" Fletcher (he was on my dinnertable, great bloke)

Claudie "Various stuff" Blakley

Some black woman with dreads who's been in loads of stuff on TV (dunno her name)

James "Shamless/Mr Tumnus" Mcavoy (one of 2 best men)

Martin "Gay guy from the last episode of Extras series 1" Savage

Cordelia "Former star of 'Family Affairs' and the chewing gum advert in the airport" Bugeja

;)

Christ, that's a small village not a name............but I saw Showumni AND we have signed the big old lump!! :cool::cool::cool:

How cool is that!

funny you should mention that. i drove past.... wait for it..... MATTY HILL in henleaze yesterday!

don't think he would come back here, and he was probably just visiting family, but it was good to see him

I saw Showumni AND we have signed the big old lump!! :cool::cool::cool:

ee you're on line.

Looks like I was right about the target man.

Showumni is one big bloke.......when you're stood next to him :D

How cool is that!

BB are you seriously trying to tell me that not only did you happen to come across Showumni but that you actually recognised him and knew who he was? If so, then as someone who's never heard of him (although I'm sure he'll do the business for us next season) I bow in homage to your footballing knowledge. Especially as not only am I appalling at recognizing celebs - somewhat of an unfortunate handicap given my job - but my eyesight is also so bad that I often mistook Bas Savage for Steve Brooker from the stands last season.

BB are you seriously trying to tell me that not only did you happen to come across Showumni but that you actually recognised him and knew who he was? If so, then as someone who's never heard of him (although I'm sure he'll do the business for us next season) I bow in homage to your footballing knowledge. Especially as not only am I appalling at recognizing celebs - somewhat of an unfortunate handicap given my job - but my eyesight is also so bad that I often mistook Bas Savage for Steve Brooker from the stands last season.

The bowing in homage is something I suppose I'll have to get used to as a Chelebrity, as Avid Merian might say :whistle:

I've posted the story above......funny old game!

Guest bcfcjake

i saw tinnion in cadbury garden centre about a year ago

he and his family were eating jacket potatoes :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

:^)

I know what you mean RT - I was thinking the same thing. I can only assume that Showumni had a shirt on it with a big No. 9 and the word "Showumni" across the top?? Otherwise I bow even lower than you to BB's footballing knowledge.

PS Did you not spot Prince William in the Dolman last season?

Archived