IGNORED

Funny Who You Bump In To

Bristol Boy

Ran into U2's Bono a while ago in a Dublin Pub. Late at night and he still has the shades on. Love his music but he is such a t***

Also met The Edge about a year ago in the queue for Burdocks Chip shop in Dublin.

Sat next to Holly Valance at a comedy club recently. She sort of prevented me from concentrating on the comedians!!! see... http://www.getjealous.com/travel-blog/phot...dygeorge/632800

I clicked on the link and spent the last 30 mins looking at your photos, I'm late now!!!

Great photos though, I wish I had done a trip like that. Maybe one day....

I clicked on the link and spent the last 30 mins looking at your photos, I'm late now!!!

Great photos though, I wish I had done a trip like that. Maybe one day....

Sorry...! Everytime I log on to my PC I have a browse through some of the 3400 pics I took. There is only 330ish on that website! I always make myself late!

Sat next to Holly Valance at a comedy club recently. She sort of prevented me from concentrating on the comedians!!! see... http://www.getjealous.com/travel-blog/phot...dygeorge/632800

Some top pics there mate, saw quite a few from where i live....Brisbane.

Also get down to Byron for a week annually to go to a 2 day rock festival there(Splendour in the grass). We book it for a week to get over the 2 big festival days....Not as young as we used to be and it takes a toll on you....:laugh::cool:

Some top pics there mate, saw quite a few from where i live....Brisbane.

Also get down to Byron for a week annually to go to a 2 day rock festival there(Splendour in the grass). We book it for a week to get over the 2 big festival days....Not as young as we used to be and it takes a toll on you....:laugh::cool:

hmmmmmmmmm.........nimbin

Nimbin is truly one strange little town. Byron Bay is a lovely place. Is that total meat market of a bar Cheeky Monkeys still going ??

Back to the random celeb spotting - I once met the self proclaimed Son of God David Icke on the Isle of Wight ferry. Other semi-famous people I've bumped into / met include the following -

Melinda Messenger

John Collins

Mel B

Mick McCarthy

Angus Deayton

The bloke off The Fast Show (he's on the Powergen ad's before the ITV Weather now)

Alan Davies

Richard Orford (former Big Breakfast reporter)

Jan Molby

Max (Neighbours)

Toadfish (Neighbours)

Izzy (Neighbours)

Jet (Aussie rock band)

Sam Allardyce

BB are you seriously trying to tell me that not only did you happen to come across Showumni but that you actually recognised him and knew who he was? If so, then as someone who's never heard of him (although I'm sure he'll do the business for us next season) I bow in homage to your footballing knowledge. Especially as not only am I appalling at recognizing celebs - somewhat of an unfortunate handicap given my job - but my eyesight is also so bad that I often mistook Bas Savage for Steve Brooker from the stands last season.

Was Steve standing in the shade or was Bas standing in the bright light?

What a great thread. celebs i have met are;

Brock Lesnar (former WWE Wrestler)

Torrie Wilson (WWE Diva)

Chesney Hawkes

Sum bloke from Libery X

Back to city related encounters;

Seen Murray in baja in bristol

Kevin Amankwa is often in sports cafe in bristol, seen him last tuesday actually.

Scott Gouldbourne still lives by and used 2 often see him at parties, may be interested to know that whilst at City he drove a new shape Ford Fiesta, seen him last week driving a nice silver BMW, obviously got a nice pay rise at Reading.

How could i forget, i met Mark Lawrenson at old trafford last week, jolly nice fella, met a few sky sports presenters too, Said hello to Trevor Brooking also

I've also seen Emile Heskey, in a newsagents on the Wirral.

Others include:

Jamie Redknapp & the lovely Louise in Pizza Hut

Alan Mahon (formerly of Blackburn, think he's now at Burnley) in a restaurant in Chester

Danny Murphy in Branigans in Chester

Graham Gooch at the Old Trafford test match last year, also the bloke who played Reg Holdswoth in Coronation Street at the same game.

Timothy Spall (Auf Widershen Pet) at Manchester Piccadilly station

Robbie Coltrane at the Imperial War Museum in Salford

Lucas Radebe and Dominic Matteo in a bar in Leeds city centre

Abel Xavier in a restaurant in Liverpool

Noel Gallagher at Cardiff airport.

Archived