IGNORED

Bcst Election

M_Porter

If any member / non member needs a lift to tonights event.

I will be passing by ashton gate at about 6:30 ish tonight !

Pm me if you want to come and can get to the gate for around that time

Thanks

Mark

Just a quick question, what were the results? also how long will they take to get counted if they aren't known at present, and is there any chance of a monkey getting voted in despite getting less votes than the 'loser'?

The proxy votes received and all attending voted in favour of appointing the board. The ST now has a democratically elected board as follows;

Chair - Miles Hendy

Vice Chair - Stuart Rogers

Treasurer - Luke Jones

Membership Secretary - Dave Hedges

Communications Officer - Mark Tovey

Fundraising Officer - Jay Webley

Community Officer - James Nicholls

Fans Representation Officer - Nick Tomkins

Officer without Portfolio - Mike Adams

Officer without Portfolio - Marie Day

The position of secretary is to be appointed by the newly elected board, Gavin Mapstone is currently Acting Secretary.

The proxy votes received and all attending voted in favour of appointing the board. The ST now has a democratically elected board as follows;

Chair - Miles Hendy

Vice Chair - Stuart Rogers

Treasurer - Luke Jones

Membership Secretary - Dave Hedges

Communications Officer - Mark Tovey

Fundraising Officer - Jay Webley

Community Officer - James Nicholls

Fans Representation Officer - Nick Tomkins

Officer without Portfolio - Mike Adams

Officer without Portfolio - Marie Day

The position of secretary is to be appointed by the newly elected board, Gavin Mapstone is currently Acting Secretary.

Good luck to each and every one of you, I really hope this works

Good luck to each and every one of you, I really hope this works

Thank you very much FR, your support is appreciated. You wouldn't be the first overseas member....!

Incidentally, we will be producing a newsletter in the very near future which will outline more of the things that we have done to date so if anyone wants a copy and would like to be kept updated with what the ST is doing (you do not have to be a member of course) then please drop me a PM and I can add you to our mailing list.

As there does appear to be an awful lot of people who think that the ST is the main protaganists in conspiracy at the club, could you please confirm that neither Mike Adams nor Marie Day will be allowed to keep their grace and favour homes in Berkshire..

Thanks

As there does appear to be an awful lot of people who think that the ST is the main protaganists in conspiracy at the club, could you please confirm that neither Mike Adams nor Marie Day will be allowed to keep their grace and favour homes in Berkshire..

Thanks

I can confirm that both Marie and Mike will be (reluctantly) moving out of the mansion just as soon as they can find some where else to play croquet.

I can confirm that both Marie and Mike will be (reluctantly) moving out of the mansion just as soon as they can find some where else to play croquet.

Nobodies asked me about moving!!!! :@

Oh hang on whats that Mr Chairman?......Ok I have been asked to make the following statement

"I have accepted that my continued use of the Mansion is getting in the way of doing my job in the Trust."

As for Mike, hes off jogging at the moment so I cant speak for him sorry!

Nobodies asked me about moving!!!! :@

Oh hang on whats that Mr Chairman?......Ok I have been asked to make the following statement

"I have accepted that my continued use of the Mansion is getting in the way of doing my job in the Trust."

As for Mike, hes off jogging at the moment so I cant speak for him sorry!

I can categorically confirm (like the aliteration?) that Miss Marie Day is not sponsored by Mansion, or any other internet gambling organisation....Message Ends.

Thanks

I think I can safely say that I am the only one living in Berkshire. It ain't no mansion and it certainly ain't free.... :blink:

Archived