IGNORED

I Hate Rovers

Flaxbourton Red

A relative that u are ashamed of! you know,the ones that you know exist but you never want to hear from them,an occasional xmas card and that's about it.

If someone asks if they are your relative,the answer would be 'a very distant one'.

They remind me of the unwanted smell someone else leaves behind after a long visit to the toilet,

what else do the squatters remind you of?

The Gas' Royal blue quarters remind me of this country's Royalist Tyranny. 'Blue' blood and Royal blue - let's get more red in the equation and paint Bristol red (and white). :w00t:

Hail the coming of the second English Republic where Royalist blue shall be replaced by Republican red. :englandsmile4wf:

The Gas' Royal blue quarters remind me of this country's Royalist Tyranny. 'Blue' blood and Royal blue - let's get more red in the equation and paint Bristol red (and white). :w00t:

Hail the coming of the second English Republic where Royalist blue shall be replaced by Republican red. :englandsmile4wf:

God save the queen.

They remind me of the unwanted smell someone else leaves behind after a long visit to the toilet,

what else do the squatters remind you of?

you love us really..... :whistle: ........just think what it would be like without us as your friendly neighbours?........ha..

God Save Us from the Royalist Tyranny :farmer:

Hail the coming of the second English Republic :englandsmile4wf:

"We've got the blues on the run" :whistle: Watch and listen to Massive Attack's 'Live with me' dvd version.

Loving it. Without royalist tyranny and a clearly defined class structure, oiks like you start to believe they are significant.

South Bristol Republic: work, pay taxes, claim benefits, whinge, reproduce, die.

Royalist North Bristol: work, play, invest, get rich, pork gorgeous women, pass on with big grin.

:rolleyes:

What a sad thread

PC on board

Shall i tell my daughter to take her cross of st george flag down too.

Up yours mate i'm proud to be english and i hate the gas just like the welsh and the scots hate the english.

Or is that a too strong a word for you HATE ? in that case dislike.

OH to live in a pc fluffy powder puff world.

been on beer true feelings coming out now.

Guest DrFaustus

That taste in your mouth and on your teeth that you cant get rid of just after you've been chundering bile

You get that from the food in the cafe on Sandy Park Road :blink:

I don't think Gasheads are all bad. For example, Dr Faustus is quite likable in a Quasimodo/Elephant Man kind of way. It's the one's who venture out of the sewers on non-matchdays that I worry about, they can't be trusted.

Guest MaloneFM

You get that from the food in the cafe on Sandy Park Road :blink:

Or the taste of the carpets in the Pilgrim.

The Gas are a cheeky little urchin in the manner of the late Jack Wilde who you want to scruff on the head, give them a tanner (preferably Mickey) and tell them to bugger off home.

The fact they have an asbo, stink of p1ss and chewing gums and have your wallet doesn't matter. They are lovable little thieving dirty street rats with older sisters you want to impress.

PC on board

Shall i tell my daughter to take her cross of st george flag down too.

Up yours mate i'm proud to be english and i hate the gas just like the welsh and the scots hate the english.

Or is that a too strong a word for you HATE ? in that case dislike.

OH to live in a pc fluffy powder puff world.

been on beer true feelings coming out now.

So you hate a bunch of people who happen to support a different team in the same city you live in.

I've met a whole bunch of them and they're bl00dy nice people. I don't care if it's PC, but why spend so much time hating? Where's all that stress and hate going to get you apart from an early grave being a miserable sod?

There's enough vile evil people in this world to get antagonised about - kiddy fiddlers, thieves who prey on the vulnerable, genocidal dictators etc let alone a bunch of naieve fools who decide to support a lost cause (and that's also been us for too long).

Well, that's just my opinion....

And I don't understand how hating rovers makes you more English than I? Or not disliking the gas makes someone like me unpatriotic? Are the gas from another country?

It's like saying - "you don't like mustard, you must be gay". What kind of warped world do you live in?

Archived