IGNORED

Those Stupid Smileys

mozo

Make you feel sane :disapointed2se: ! Now why would I want to do that? Through what I remember of it sanity was completely over rated anyway. Also Mozo, I haven't really got a clue what you're on about, just leave the smilies alone man......imagine all the smilies - living life in peace......you may say I'm an eejit, but I'm not the only one......

:D I've been using this one a lot lately, it signifies that all is good, :farmer: I'm liking this one too, pikeys :rolleyes: , you gotta love 'em.

:yawn: this one, :doh: this one and :dance: this one grate my goat but you've gotta love this one - :Cool27: .

Sweet.

Also Mozo, I haven't really got a clue what you're on about

What I'm bangin on about is the smiley 'menu' thing. The order of the little yellow goons has changed - they ain't in the same order as they were... :blink: I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?

What I'm bangin on about is the smiley 'menu' thing. The order of the little yellow goons has changed - they ain't in the same order as they were... :blink: I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?I'M NOT GOING MAD!?

You missed a space there...

Hey, I know I'm crazy, and freely admit it, its everyone else who has a problem and keeps denying it

So have the smilies all swapped places or not??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh so thats what this thread was all about!

Sorry havent been paying any attention to them......

:dance:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHRHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :Fume: :Fume:

You can't possibly comprehend the frustration of finally understands what you've been trying to convey for an age, only for them to treat your heartfelt query with crude indifference...I'm having a moment of foppish self-indulgent melodrama.

Bugger it, I'm off to start another Trev thread! :sport18:

P.S. When oh when oh when oh when are we going to to get a giraffe smiley.

Changing order dude? Does it conflict with the way you've alphabetically organised your MnM's? Bloody OCD

I think you'll find they're organised by date of purchase and repsective weight, if you don't mind. I'm not a loon!

Is he having another midlife crisis?

Or have some of them moved??

I think I'm losing the plot here. :dunno:

Also, I've only just worked out how to use the full range! I'm clearly a mentalist...

:pancake:

:sleeping-smiley-012:

:baa:

I swear they're all in the same place.. maybe they moved back when your back was turned? :razz:

Edit - WAIT A SECOND.

THE FACE POKING ONE HAS MOVED.

Personally I am not fond of :w00t:

And not being an England fan I'm hardly wild about :englandsmile4wf: either

But seeing as my lot didn't make the World Cup I'm a bit :crying:

But there's 4 years til the next one so I'm :pray: rather a lot

Whenever I see Rovers on the telly I invariably :rofl2br:

My favourite, though, is and will always be :city:

Wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wo, they don't show Stockport on tv up here let alone City let alone the gas! Come on!

I get ITV West on Sky, watch the sports on Monday teatime news, plus dreadful soccernight

I get ITV West on Sky, watch the sports on Monday teatime news, plus dreadful soccernight

Well I don't know, all these magical gizmos these days, which part of the Sky do they show it on? I'm looking up now but there's only the usual ominous clouds... I do hope the north catches up with the rest of the world, I hear they have some new found contraption that can heat food. Even on a rainy day!

Have to get back to you on that one. Am just popping out on the horseless carriage to the local food merchant, Ye Olde Asda

Food

Mer

Chant????

I'm sorry I'm lost.

I do know a gentleman that lives in the bog down the road who is more than willing to give you a potatoe after you've been down on him.

I swear they're all in the same place.. maybe they moved back when your back was turned? :razz:

Edit - WAIT A SECOND.

THE FACE POKING ONE HAS MOVED.

Finally someone agrees! :chant6ez:

Whoever moved them around has left half where they were, the rest having moved just one or two spaces.

For exaqmple, you used to have to scroll across for :devil: but now he's in the third column.

:laugh: This fella never used to be in the first column and :ph34r: was never one that you had to scroll across for.

Do they move every day?? If so, it's taken me many months to realise it. :farmer:

Food

Mer

Chant????

I'm sorry I'm lost.

I do know a gentleman that lives in the bog down the road who is more than willing to give you a potatoe after you've been down on him.

Does he have a loyalty card scheme?

Archived