IGNORED

Those Stupid Smileys

mozo

I can't help but think that you're not taking this issue seriously...

I am, I'm disgusted by the entire thing, there people are moaning about tile lobbers and lighter deprivation and here we are having noticed that there's a dangererous smilie tamperer at large.

Are we going to have a Nationwide search? is there going to be a price put on their head? Even a bit of Crimestoppers recognition would help but Nooo!

This my friend is where the worlds going mad!

I am, I'm disgusted by the entire thing, there people are moaning about tile lobbers and lighter deprivation and here we are having noticed that there's a dangererous smilie tamperer at large.

Are we going to have a Nationwide search? is there going to be a price put on their head? Even a bit of Crimestoppers recognition would help but Nooo!

This my friend is where the worlds going mad!

In all seriousness, I'm not sure which is more atrocious: this or the thief on a roof.

Anything to take our collective minds off famine, discrimination, war, aids, cancer, poverty, the corruption of power and the plight of BCFC... :farmer:

Does he have a loyalty card scheme?

In a sense... You have to earn his trust and then he remember's various aspects from your 'anatomy' so that when you whip it out he just says "hello old friend".

Lovely chap, more than willing to help those in need.

In all seriousness, I'm not sure which is more atrocious: this or the thief on a roof.

Anything to take our collective minds off... aids

Well I'd imagine avoiding mirrors would help you there. And adidas. And life insurance quotes...

Archived