IGNORED

Brooker Leaving

basshead

Do you really think that the money from the sale of Brooker would be used to buy new players, not a chance it will get brushed to one side like every other transfer fee we receive.

IF SB left and we did use the fee we recieved for transfers, clubs will hold out for alot more because they know we have the money! I also can remember someone saying that port vale a % of the fee!

When will we realise that selling our best assets will not get us out of this ***** division :ranting:

Can we please stop this Norwich nonsense.

They have currently on their books. Earnshaw, Huckerby, McKenzie, McVeigh and Thorne. They don't need Brooker and even if he went he wouldn't play.

He may go somewhere else. I doubt it for now but i think there'll be a release clause in his new contract when/if he signs it.

Let me ask you this, why havent SB rushed to sign a new contract with us :dunno:

Let me ask you this, why havent SB rushed to sign a new contract with us :dunno:

Why should he?

I certainly wouldn't in his position. He's got two years left on his current deal and is in a position unlike many other footballers. He's at a club where he's made himself practically invaluable to the team and we want to offer him more than his current two year deal with higher wages. He's attracting interest from championship clubs so why tie himself down here.

If i was in his position i'd only sign a new deal if it had loads of get out clauses in. It's not worth it to his career and bank balance to be forced to stick around here 3-4 years if we don't go anywhere next year.

It's common sense on his agents part. Sound out any interest from clubs by stalling on a new deal while either attracting bids to move or to negotiate for higher wages/better clauses from us.

In reality he's probably happy here, playing regular football, scoring goals for a recently sucessful club but there's no harm increasing the money he's paid while he's here.

had a conversation with friend today who heard from someone who was an ex board member that brooker to norwich is an already done deal. not sure if its 700 or 900 grand but to me its not enougth considering two years left on his contract . i don't post much and would not have done this if i hadnt heard where it came from

why would a ex board member who no longer has jake s h i t e to do with the club have this info???

because its alll b oll ox

cus there 2 years left?

Really, so who in the current crop of superstars is better than Brooker.........I await your reply with baited breath.

If the Club were going to sell Brooker, as a sales person you would leave it until after the early bird prices had finished. However, that would come with the price of alienating supporters who would percieve this as hanging on to bad news until people had commited. I seriosly believe that no Brooker will equate to yet another season in this toilet of a league.

Mate ive seen us SELL all our better players over the last 30 years :dunno: . Another one wont have me reaching for the tablets !

I go to watch City....... i'm not to concerned about individual players. Brooker is decent but would not give a toss about City if he left.

Theres me reply but i hope you still have a bit of breath left :w00t:

Mate ive seen us SELL all our better players over the last 30 years :dunno: . Another one wont have me reaching for the tablets !

I go to watch City....... i'm not to concerned about individual players. Brooker is decent but would not give a toss about City if he left.

Theres me reply but i hope you still have a bit of breath left :w00t:

:chant6ez::chant6ez: City will be around long after Brooker leaves. There was a time when City couldn't have managed without Atyeo, Garland, Galley, Cole, Taylor, etc., etc. We've seen 'em come and go, yet City have still had success over the years.

:chant6ez::chant6ez: City will be around long after Brooker leaves. There was a time when City couldn't have managed without Atyeo, Garland, Galley, Cole, Taylor, etc., etc. We've seen 'em come and go, yet City have still had success over the years.

I think you are missing the point here; WHY KEEP SELLING OUR BEST PLAYERS :dunno: and yes we`ve been to the top and bottom been there done that got the t shirt.

All I`m saying is why not, for a change, hang on to last seasons top scorer and best player it could well break the cycle and get us to move forward and out of this league. :dunno:

Actually...without wishing to be a sayer of doom...but take the names you have mentioned...we had success with them...but...umm....not a lot without? :whistle:

Actually...without wishing to be a sayer of doom...but take the names you have mentioned...we had success with them...but...umm....not a lot without? :whistle:

Only one question to the cunning plan of selling our best players.......................what success?? :w00t:

Archived