IGNORED

A Thread To Spite The #####.....

WTFiGO!?!

Man Utd are scum.

I hate them, there not a football club, but a corporation! and they have millions of glory hunting fans who cant see it!!

It makes me sick seeing all these young kids with man u tops on!!

It also makes me laugh when people say they support Man U........ and they have no connection with Manchester........

"yeah, but, I supported them since I was young" classic excuse!!

or "my dad supported them, so i did"

so my point is I HATE MAN UTD

I like 'em!

Sure they've got plenty of glory hunting fans but at least that's based on a history of success and they haven't bought it like Chelsea have.

The fact is that if you live overseas you have to 'pick' a top flight team to at least follow (City isn't on satelite much!) and I ended up 'following' Man U cos of Bryan Robson (my hero when I was a kid) and you have to admit, during the Beckham, Giggs & Scholes heyday, they played some amazing football as well.

I wouldn't call myself a supporter and I certainly wouldn't wear a Man U shirt but I like 'em better than Arsenal or Chelsea anyday of the week.

I like 'em!

Sure they've got plenty of glory hunting fans but at least that's based on a history of success and they haven't bought it like Chelsea have.

The fact is that if you live overseas you have to 'pick' a top flight team to at least follow (City isn't on satelite much!) and I ended up 'following' Man U cos of Bryan Robson (my hero when I was a kid) and you have to admit, during the Beckham, Giggs & Scholes heyday, they played some amazing football as well.

I wouldn't call myself a supporter and I certainly wouldn't wear a Man U shirt but I like 'em better than Arsenal or Chelsea anyday of the week.

how exactly have man ure not bought success?

How much did they pay for players like nistelrooy, rooney, veron etc? it might not be as much as chelsea pay oout but its still big money and if man u had the same amount of money as chelsea do you think they would not spend it!?

By the way i am definitly not a chelsea fan.

How much did they pay for players like nistelrooy, rooney, veron etc? it might not be as much as chelsea pay oout but its still big money and if man u had the same amount of money as chelsea do you think they would not spend it!?

surely any club who had that kind of money would spend it :doh:

It all depends on what you define united as,

if its malcolm glazer, prawn sandwich eaters, corporate boxes, south wales Man U supporters branch, glory hunting, sky TV, jester hats, nike sportswear and premiership domination of football

i hate them

if its salt of the earth real fans, hate glazer-love united, fc united of manchester, dennis law, georgie best

i still hate them,

(actually, not that bothered, they are better than the theiving scousers)

It all depends on what you define united as,

if its malcolm glazer, prawn sandwich eaters, corporate boxes, south wales Man U supporters branch, glory hunting, sky TV, jester hats, nike sportswear and premiership domination of football

i hate them

if its salt of the earth real fans, hate glazer-love united, fc united of manchester, dennis law, georgie best

i still hate them,

(actually, not that bothered, they are better than the theiving scousers)

You've got a point there, I've got a lot of mates that go to see Fans United when its not a day United are playing. You got to admire them, they understand that everything with Man U isn't hunkydoory but at the same time know that this is there club, full stop. They cant help who is making the decisions and cant switch allegiance because of it, so do the next best and follow a team that follows the principles that they would wish upon united. These fans talk about the Best's and the Law's and the golden days, and talk about the ways that the Glazier's are funking things up along with Fergie and O'Shea. I can respect that. Still hate Manure but don't mind their non-Cockerney fans. As a corporation, that's just what they are. And a very successful one.

Last time i looked they played football matches and won cups, so i'm sure they ARE a football club.

They won Cups in the 90's with British stars like Steve Bruce, Nicky Butt, Ryan Giggs, Denis Irwin, David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Andy Cole, Roy Keane, Teddy Sheringham, Bryan Robson, Paul Parker, Gary Neville, Phillip Neville, David May, Lee Sharpe.

Much nicer to watch than Chelsea.

I think many people do not hate Manchester United the football club in itself. It is more a case of not liking a large proportion of people who claim to support them. People from Bristol, Lowestoft, Torquay etc. who say "I only watch top class football, not lower league rubbish" yet the only money they have contributed to football in this country is via Sky TV and JJB Sports. These "plastic manc" people lack the basic intelligence to realise that by putting a few quid behind the turnstiles of their local club (be that us, the sags or whoever) they would actually contribute to raising the standards of football in this country and may even enjoy the odd game as well. It is a sad fact that the VAST MAJORITY of Manchester United "supporters" have never experienced the atmosphere at a live football match in their entire lives. Try watching some of these glory hunters down the pub when their "team" is next on - they don't even understand or display the emotional attachment of a normal football fan.

Guest east dundry red

And where does that put Chelski Tim.

Theve just been out and bought the Premiership and the Champions league

They couldnt buy the champions league!

NO

Chelsea bought the players

and

The PLAYERS WON the Premiership

You can spend all the money in the world

but if the players don't want it enough

you will not win anything

Just ask any Newcastle Utd fan :laugh::laugh:

Try watching some of these glory hunters down the pub when their "team" is next on - they don't even understand or display the emotional attachment of a normal football fan.

Good post Greebo.

I witnessed some Liverpool ''supporters'' the other week, ''your team'' have just won the FA Cup I was thinking, I just never would have guessed.

I've said before these people like Football in the same way that they might like going to town or to the pictures or that they might be into popular culture, there is no real depth or passion in Football for them it's kinda just another fashion excessory.

Difference is I didn't go through my adolescent years having the pish ripped out of me by jumped up clueless Chelsea fans like I did Man United's, so for this reason as well as others I've developed a detestable attitude towards them.

They've not managed to buy the Champions League have they Arn? :)

Also btw, I'm lead to believe your real name is Mark so why do you have a username of ARNY - just out of interest?

Edit:Just checked out your personal profile, Arny's a nickname yeah?

Try watching some of these glory hunters down the pub when their "team" is next on - they don't even understand or display the emotional attachment of a normal football fan.

Have done many a time, and I now refuse to. I won't be watching any of Englands World Cup matches in the pub, due to the muppets that they're bound to attract. Having to sit through a match enduring people who clearly don't know what they're taking about is more than my blood pressure can handle.

or "my dad supported them, so i did"

a very valid excuse. Don't get me wrong, I HATE man u, but I only ended up supporting city because my dad supported them and also how I like Liverpool because Dad went up there every week when he was young.

You should support the team you go and see first ;)

Decent enough theory, but its a right pisser if you happen to watch Rotor Volgograd when on your holidays with your mum and dad.

Sound reasons to support a team:

- local side from growing up

- parental influence

- first team you started to go and see

Any others?

Have done many a time, and I now refuse to. I won't be watching any of Englands World Cup matches in the pub, due to the muppets that they're bound to attract. Having to sit through a match enduring people who clearly don't know what they're taking about is more than my blood pressure can handle.

That is the reason I will be watching the game either with the family (who all go to City games), or at a mates house who has a projection TV (so it is as good as a pub, and one of my mates is partlky trinidadian, and almost all of them go to football games fairly frequently).

a very valid excuse

Valid excuse if your dad is supporting his local side or the team where he was born etc.... But If he's supporting a team 200 miles away, who happen to be near the top of the premier league - this isnt supporting and therefore isnt a valid excuse!

Last time i looked they played football matches and won cups, so i'm sure they ARE a football club.

They won Cups in the 90's with British stars like Steve Bruce, Nicky Butt, Ryan Giggs, Denis Irwin, David Beckham, Paul Scholes, Andy Cole, Roy Keane, Teddy Sheringham, Bryan Robson, Paul Parker, Gary Neville, Phillip Neville, David May, Lee Sharpe.

Much nicer to watch than Chelsea.

I don't mean to be picky but Irwin and Keane aren't British.

They'm Oirish.

I was brought / dragged up in a city not many miles west of Manchester so I had no choice but to despise them with a passion.

They do not exist in my eyes. Filthy scummy gits

Guest ImJustMe

Filthy scummy gits

hahahaha i like it and i agree mate - group of idiots with an idiot for a manager/captain/owner/bloody everything

Thats what happend to me when my dad first took me to the gate in 1994, and after that they were the only team that i have supported. no matter how much stick i get from all my mates who support the Man Utd's, Chelseas and arsenal at least i can say to them that i have seen more live football than them, and in many casses seen there teams play more then them.

I have a Man Utd supporting friend, who has never seen them play and there many more of them around the school I'm at, and i've seen them 3 times. A true fan is that, support them but never seen them play live.

'Orrible lot, arrogant, obnoxious, fork all knowlwedge of football...............and I live among most of their pox ridden supporters..........most of the rest support Hellski, who are just as bad.................

Arsenal fans I know are the same as us, although thats going to change with the noooooooooooooo stadium.

Better them, than Manure or Hellski.................

Two of their players contributed significantly to knocking us out of the world cup! God I hate Cristiano Ronaldo.

He wound up the most volatile player on the field, who has already shown that he has a temper problem when spitting out his dummy after being subbed v Sweden. Ronaldo might be a reptile but he understands the psychology of football very well, which is why Rooney is currently bound and gagged in the hold of the England plane heading home, and Ronaldo is looking forward to the semi final on Wednesday.

Just hope that Ronaldo gets a transfer out of Manchester Utd before Rooney gets hold of him.

Just hope that Ronaldo gets a transfer out of Manchester Utd before Rooney gets hold of him.

There's no way he'll come back to Manchester, his house in Poynton has already had threats of being burnt down, if anyone where to see him in the street they'd run over to the cont, cont him and ask him to cont off. He wont be back yeer.

Archived