IGNORED

Steve Thompson

Dan C

Looks like any move to us could now be dead and buried as he has today signed a new contract with Yeovil.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=39...ns+Glovers+deal

http://www.ytfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~836506,00.html

I know we have Keith Millen as assistant but I can't understand why we didn't make attempt to bring him here as a first team coach, The same role he now has at Yeovil.

I know we have Keith Millen as assistant but I can't understand why we didn't make attempt to bring him here as a first team coach, The same role he now has at Yeovil.

Would it because we have Keith Millen

How do you know we didn't try to bring him here? There seems to be a lot of people that jump to the conclusion that if someone signs somewhere else, it therefore means that we didn't try to sign them.

Not everyone wants to sign for Bristol City folks! ;)

-Not every manager takes the No2 with them.

GJ has known Millen for a long time since 'Watford' and he knows KM can be a good assistant.

Ive always respected Millen as a coach - However he was no good as No2 for Tinnion,

We needed one with experience!

I always see it as a sign of weakness when Managers come in to any business, and feel they have to surround themselves with their "old muckers".

Good Managers get the best out of the people they work with through experience as said earlier, hence Millen now delivering as Coach.

I always see it as a sign of weakness when Managers come in to any business, and feel they have to surround themselves with their "old muckers".

Good Managers get the best out of the people they work with through experience as said earlier, hence Millen now delivering as Coach.

:chant6ez: good point sir.

Archived