IGNORED

Puma Shirts

42nite

I think the Ivory Coast shirts were Puma????

Anybody else notice how they stuck to the players when they got sweaty, and looked uncomfortable?

Whilst the Argies shirts (not sure who made them) looked okay.

Any thoughts?

A few of the Ivory Coast players were wearing vic I think which is why the shirts stuck to the players.

Anybody else notice how they stuck to the players when they got sweaty, and looked uncomfortable?

Any thoughts?

I noticed the same thing with the Polish shirts (which were definitely Puma); couldn't tell if the shirts had some kind of watermark type insignia or not. However shirts definitely became see-through when wet.

Not surprised you noticed really, Dollymarie.

I'm definitely in favour of the next women's world cup being in Africa with Puma supplying all the shirts.

Any thoughts?

The Ivory Coast is warmer than Argentina?

:dunno:

Guest mesa boogie

I know what Vick is, but still don't get why they would be wearing it, havent heard of it before. Why do they need decongesting?

Makes it easier to breath while playing.

• Admin

I know what Vick is, but still don't get why they would be wearing it, havent heard of it before. Why do they need decongesting?

Often see many of the Premier players with a large splodge of it on their shirt fronts just below the collar. Aids breathing, the latest fad? Remember the nose strips that Robbie Fowler used to wear - same reason.

Its not Vick. Its a certain material that you put on your chest and tips of your boots, which gives you extra control when controlling the ball.

Cant remember what it is called, but Ive used it. And Patrick Viera was one of the first to use it inn the premier.

As for the shirts, anyone would sweat in that heat!

Any thoughts?

well I'm sure puma know what there doing when it comes to making shirts and anyways were not going to be running around in them!

:dance:

Its not Vick. Its a certain material that you put on your chest and tips of your boots, which gives you extra control when controlling the ball.

Cant remember what it is called, but Ive used it. And Patrick Viera was one of the first to use it inn the premier.

Nope Viera picked up the trait of wearing the decongestant vick from Tony Adams.

Archived