IGNORED

Brooker/Norwich

Ian M

• Admin

With all the "Brooker to Norwich is a done deal" type posts on here I would just like to state that Norwich have not even made an enquiry about him let alone made a bid.

Up to you whether you trust me or not but experienced users of this forum will know where I get my information.

With all the "Brooker to Norwich is a done deal" type posts on here I would just like to state that Norwich have not even made an enquiry about him let alone made a bid.

Up to you whether you trust me or not but experienced users of this forum will know where I get my information.

I'll only believe it if Nibor disagree's with you.

Well, thats easy for you to say, but somebody told me that SB has several of Delia's recipe books at home, so that must mean they're interested in signing him.

Well, thats easy for you to say, but somebody told me that SB has several of Delia's recipe books at home, so that must mean they're interested in signing him.

Tis true, also, saw a text on Brookers phone the other day from Delia saying "Let's be 'avin' you"

:D I believe Madger. :cool:

Add to that these facts:

1.We have offered him a new contract for three more years on significantly more money.(One Year on top of the two he has left)

2.I spoke to Steve at the end of the season and he said it was all nonsense and neither he or his agent had spoken to Norwich or anyone else.

3.What City would want would probably deter the vast majority of Championship clubs, including Norwich, especially after they forked out over half the Dean Ashton fee on Earnshaw.

4.SL has said he's going nowhere.

5.He'll probably sign a contract with a release clause at a certain fee.

Now, before someone says "ah yes, but they said that about Lita"..........they did, but the contractual circumstances were completly different, as was the players age, a very important factor.

In the final analysis, ALL players-Beckham-Ballack-Essien-even Rinahldo have their price and if a club wants Brooker badly enough, then they'll pay way over the odds and which point City, or any other club, will sell.

That's a fact of life, but Brooker doesn't fall into that category.......yet, at least.

The crunch time could well come at the end of next season if we don't get promoted, Brooker has a good season and there's interest.

If we go up, no probs.......well, just staying there and progressing, I suppose!! :D

Guest James Williams

:D I believe Madger. :cool:

Add to that these facts:

1.We have offered him a new contract for three more years on significantly more money.(One Year on top of the two he has left)

he hasnt accepted yet has he?

2.I spoke to Steve at the end of the season and he said it was all nonsense and neither he or his agent had spoken to Norwich or anyone else.

why would he tell you if he was speaking to another club?

3.What City would want would probably deter the vast majority of Championship clubs, including Norwich, especially after they forked out over half the Dean Ashton fee on Earnshaw.

i don't think we would be in a position to turn down a sum over 500k. and besides if he has made it clear he wants to leave then it is difficult ot stand in his way.

4.SL has said he's going nowhere.

wow, I'm convinced. I seem to remember him and tinnion saying the same about leroy. Normally this is said to get more money

5.He'll probably sign a contract with a release clause at a certain fee.

Who says he didn't when he signed for us in the first place?

Now, before someone says "ah yes, but they said that about Lita"..........they did, but the contractual circumstances were completly different, as was the players age, a very important factor.

In the final analysis, ALL players-Beckham-Ballack-Essien-even Rinahldo have their price and if a club wants Brooker badly enough, then they'll pay way over the odds and which point City, or any other club, will sell.

i'm sure the point at which we feel we cannot turn down a bit will be a lot lower than a lot of people think on this forum.

That's a fact of life, but Brooker doesn't fall into that category.......yet, at least.

The crunch time could well come at the end of next season if we don't get promoted, Brooker has a good season and there's interest.

If we go up, no probs.......well, just staying there and progressing, I suppose!! :D

i happen to know for a fact that he is leaving

Look can someone just tell me who is right and who is wrong! :laugh:

If you all know for a FACT why don't you just name your bloody source or not bothering posting it atall because one of you by definition MUST be wrong.

Its just pathetic how some want to be the "king" of the forum so to speak, because thats what i think is the mentality of some. Name your source your "fact" and then we won't have these silly threads which change their opinion like the tide

Look can someone just tell me who is right and who is wrong! :laugh:

If you all know for a FACT why don't you just name your bloody source or not bothering posting it atall because one of you by definition MUST be wrong.

Its just pathetic how some want to be the "king" of the forum so to speak, because thats what i think is the mentality of some. Name your source your "fact" and then we won't have these silly threads which change their opinion like the tide

Are you trying to imply that this is just one huge popularity contest?

it's just a case where some people do actually have contacts in the club, but obviously can't spill the beans,

as for the whole Brooker to Norwich, a) they don't have much money and b) would he even get in the team in front of Mckenzie, earnie, huckerby and McViegh, doubtful

Archived