IGNORED

O.t.i.b's Third Official Challenge

Evy11_BCFC

Have also had a little go at this one, finished 13th in the first season, which considering I lost Rosicky for 3 months I was relatively pleased with. Got into Europe via the Spanish Cup though.

Only really signed a first 11, hoping to build a title winning squad in the Summer with 5 incoming already.

This challenge was posted on the FM2006 forum a while back.

I started it and all was going well (signed Torres, Christiano Ronaldo and Adriano (65m!!), but then I lost interest (as I'm inclined to from time to time), as I have done the Real thing to death. :blush:

I have now started as Gretna and am attempting to break the Glasgow stranglehold in Scotland!! :dance:

I don't belieeeeeeeve it!

I didnt do aswell as you guys, finished 15th, but hd a young squad an didnt realise i could only have three foreigners so three of my players had to sit out the end of the season.

Anyway the board hate me and i don't know what ive done! Pre season and i win all my friendlies and bang, day before the kick off i get sacked!!! I hate them. Do i get a second go please?

if someone tells me how to take a screenshot ill b able to show you how I'm doing i can say now that i finished 14th in the first season and now I'm in october-november currently 1st and in the 5th round of the spanish cup my best signing has been jermaine defoe for 15.5 million when i joineed madridi have also signed ashley cole for 20 million paul robinson for 19milkion and i forget the rest!!!

1. Get onto the screen you want to take a shot of in FM and then press the "Print Scrn" button on your keyboard.

2. Open up Paint or a similar programme.

3. Press Ctrl and V to paste the screenshot onto the blank background.

4. Click "File" and then "Save as...". Give the screenshot a name and save the image as a .jpeg file.

5. To post the screenshot on a forum you need to host the image on a site like This!.

6. Copy and paste this link into a post on the forum using the picture icon.

Archived