IGNORED

Brooker

Brianred

Why was SL on Radio Bristol? If Brooker is not leaving then does this non news really merit a live interview?

My guess would be that as SL's review of the season is due to be broadcast on Saturday it has maybe been taken from that?

:whistle::whistle:

i don't think your far wrong Arny, but it goes to show how quick the forum works about hear say! Anyway i heard that Coventry are in for Carey again :whistle:

And i heard from a mate of mine, whoose girlfreind works at Asda, who,s manangeress been sleeping with a famous player, who is at the world cup at the moment who says BRFC are crap............. :D

The club are still pushing for 1000 more season ticket sales - it is highly unlikely that Mr Brooker would be sold at this point in time. Once the season ticket sales have slowed right down, maybe things will be different. Call me a cynic, but this sort of thing has happened time after time - and so what? It's good business practise I guess.

no mike, i think you will find Carey joined Coventry for a six month waste of time.

I think he is trying to say that maybe Brooker is who Coventry are after. Micky Adams was at the away game againts MK dons and it was said at the time that he and Mike Newell were looking at Brooker and Mcleod.

I'm personally going to believe what Lansdown has said about Brooker staying. Not least because I have unwavering trust for our Chairman ( :whistle: ) but because I really really want to believe it. :pray:

I think he is trying to say that maybe Brooker is who Coventry are after. Micky Adams was at the away game againts MK dons and it was said at the time that he and Mike Newell were looking at Brooker and Mcleod.

I'm personally going to believe what Lansdown has said about Brooker staying. Not least because I have unwavering trust for our Chairman ( :whistle: ) but because I really really want to believe it. :pray:

Thanks for that mike, and sorry mike11, i was slow as usual, still getting over last night! i forgot that Brooker was being watched by Adams.

Guest MaloneFM

Voice of sport again.

Brooker IS staying. Naarich stalled on negotiations regarding appearance fees and bonuses. City have dug deep into the bank account and promised him first whack if they get promoted on whoever comes knocking. Palace were sniffing but didn't bite.

The Cotterill to Charlton story still has legs though but they have to up the ante a bit more.

Oh...source? Brooker and Cotterill naturally. I AM the voice of sport after all.

And Marcus Stewart is still waiting for the phone to ring from Huish. Keep listening Marcus.

Archived