IGNORED

Bristol City's Ronaldo

mozo

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Our lazy fatties?

Who have we had over the years who was clearly overweight and underperforming?

I'm thinking Tommy Doherty may be a contender for this analogy, but I'm not endorsing it.

marcus stewart was fairly unfit. not too overweight but unfit.

and unperforming he fits the bill perfectly

Obviously absolutely useless, couple of step overs and a touch left a couple of players for dead then an inch perfect pass to set up the first goal - good job we have no one like him or SL would have to start worrying about paying Championship wages.

Obviously absolutely useless, couple of step overs and a touch left a couple of players for dead then an inch perfect pass to set up the first goal - good job we have no one like him or SL would have to start worrying about paying Championship wages.

Sorry, take it all back, Ronaldo has put in two inspirational performances! :D

The one and only Martin Kuhl.

The only player to come looking for pies in the ayteo after being subbed.

Beat me to it!

I remember being on the pitch back in '95 (back when genuine football fandom hadn't been snubbed by the pound sign and Sexdeprived policy).....anyway, ''get your tits out for the lads'' (I believe the gay offensive swear filter has been un-PC'd slightly) was sung, loudly, anyway, with that he complied delightfully with the fans and ripped his top off instantly, swang it around his head and revealed all the steak and kidney pie glory in it's proper flesh, and fair play to him.

I believe nobody's mentioned Sir Michael of Bellalotte thus far, he's up there with the all time fat-boy greats surely???

We 'ad Mickey Bell.....

Our lazy fatties?

Who have we had over the years who was clearly overweight and underperforming?

I'm thinking Tommy Doherty may be a contender for this analogy, but I'm not endorsing it.

I cant beleive nobody has mentioned .... Lee Peacock! He has always had a few pounds on him, and saw always prown to a take away and a few beers :yawn:

Peter beadle was cleary obese at the end of his city career although performed very well, and is one of my favourite old players.

steve jones was huge when we signed him and was utter useless, then the next year he got fit, lost weight and looked a totally different player.

what about the steward in the atyeo does he count? :whistle:

Archived