IGNORED

Keeper Injury Wierdness

Antman

Playing with Phillips in goal right at the start of the 03/04 game.

Playing Wycombe, when during the first half phillips gets an injury, play doesn't stop but I get told on the screen that he's hurt. I go to hit the subs button and while it's waiting for play to stop/ball to go out or whatever, the 2D screen comes up and I watch the wycombe attacker whack a 60 yard shot into an empty net!!!

since the computer had taken Phillips off the damn field without stopping play! I was unable to do anything about it.

anyone else experienced this little joy?

:D

on my old game i exchanged stowell for dave beasant from brighton(must have been drunk that night :D ) so anyway first game of the season againest Q.P.R and Birchall scored a wacko shot from 60 yards. no the keeper was not injured because he came running back from a bad goal kick. philips was injured. after 2 more easy shots which could ahve been held and fumbles it in the goal. oh god. then left and caught a signing to swedish side AIK at least he caught the plane though

I had a game where the other teams keeper got hurt but they had used all their subs, put a player back there but he didn't change to keeper color till I'd already scored 3 goals ended up scoring 7 goals in last 15 minutes of the game. (of course they had 8 people on the pitch and I set it to gung ho and moved everyone into attack, only thing to due naturally)

Archived