IGNORED

Worrying Trends

dagest

Oh you are on about the impending crash of the stock markets worldwide due to global trading inbalances. Sorry I ain't really got much I can talk about on that subject.

Maybe they are anticipating the dent my credit card is going to take tomorrow :blink:

I really am not taking the pee, can you explain what point your trying to make, cos I cant really understand all that data, then I can maybe join in the discussion

It says the cost of Curlywurlies are going to rocket, as is clearly explained in graph no. 3.

Do you see what I mean now?

From what can be clearly concluded from this about the imminent downward trend of the price of rubick cubes and the knock on effects of this on cat food then surely Mosambique is the only place to be?

Do correct me if I'm wrong.

According to my own detalied research I have concluded that this place is the best hide out with the aforementioned curlywurlys and coffee:

Kiribati

As you can see it is coconut rich and a good old fashioned Christian country, which will be of some relief to some of our regular posters.

I'm off to blow up the rubber dinghy.

According to my own detalied research I have concluded that this place is the best hide out with the aforementioned curlywurlys and coffee:

Kiribati

As you can see it is coconut rich and a good old fashioned Christian country, which will be of some relief to some of our regular posters.

I'm in. I'll even bring some curly wurlys. Might get a better tan as well, although I'm guessing its winter there right now. :farmer:

I'm more bloody worried about the North Korea issue at the moment rather than some futsi graphs

that is one thing brtain should and can stay out of. Let the japs and yanks deal with them. A tactical nuclear strilke on pyongyong should sort it out. get rid of the nutters in charge. And let the south koreans invade. Wouldn't think the chinese or russians would tolerate an american and japanese invaision of asia :crying:

. With the markets that dagest was on about buy more shares, and buy more products from the big compines to push share prices back up, problem solved :w00t:. Or labour could lower taxes to increase spending from consumers. Rather then labour borrow money and pump it into the public sector.(it has to be paid back gordy for ######s sake)

Or labour could lower taxes to increase spending from consumers.

:laugh: Stop making I laugh girl! :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

The way things are are fine.

Kiribati

curlywurlies.

BBC

Any thoughts?

Yes, basically it means that everyone should withdraw all of their money and send it to me for safe keeping until the worlds economy has stabilised.

PM me and I will give you my address and bank details. :D

Kiribati

Ah yes the former Gilbert Isles, good ideal, I'm fluent in Gilbertese so that might come in handy, Dagest I trust you have monopolosing interests at heart so watch out for President Anote Tong who "narrowly defeated his older brother, Harry, in presidential elections in July 2003." Something underhand there I fear. I also hear little brother Jeff is going to give it a try next time round.

As for the stocks, arent all them colours perdy?

Archived