IGNORED

Dooby Dooby Do ...

Rudolf Hucker

my alcholic mist is playing tricks on me then, I thought we sang it there? Where in the hell was I then? 20 years ago is too hard to remember sometimes! :D

City sang it at Middlesbro', the 'Boro fans DIDN'T sing it.

I don't remember ever hearing any other club sing it.

I heard it at the Gate once or twice last season but by a small number of fans and it was rushed and faded away half way through.

A pale shadow of the days when it was sang with increasing gusto by hundreds and repeated over and over again.

A joy to sing, BRING IT BACK. :city:

I heard it at the Gate once or twice last season but by a small number of fans and it was rushed and faded away half way through.

A pale shadow of the days when it was sang with increasing gusto by hundreds and repeated over and over again.

Ah, that's it then. It was probably so loud and went on for so long it just seemed like everyone ('boro and us) were singing it.

Happy Days. :city:

That`s what I meant too.

Archived