Think about the pros and cons

Answers on a postcard.

cons:

you'd be an embarressment

you'd have slept with a million year old gargoyles

pros:

fame - even if it is total embarressment

Guest DrFaustus

Looking back...well... i was 9 the year she died.

^ above post was in reference to the fact that i thought you meant "with her dead daughter in law" in a different sense.

Ha ha ha ha ha :D

Necrophila is one of the very few lows I haven't reached mate!

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

league two is another low you havent reached....

never mind

Would you sleep with her?

Think about the pros and cons

Answers on a postcard.

Remember that Queen Elizabeth Windsor - AKA the German descended imposter Queen Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg-Gotha - is both 'God Queen' and high priestess to this country's hopelessly corrupt toff/snob led royalist criminal justice system. As such their 80 year old Queen, using basic human psychology, is the object of lust and fantasy for many of these delinquent royalists.

Therefore, not being a royalist nor a member of this country's corrupt Royalist Gestapo Police or its associated toff/snob Crown Prosecution Service I have absolutely no desire to sleep with Queen Elizabeth. :farmer::laugh:

Well done to the likes of Gerrard, Rooney, Joe Cole and Carragher for keeping their mouths firmly shut when the 'God Queen' anthem is played before the start of England's world cup matches - I'm truely proud of those lads as they're true English patriots. :englandsmile4wf:

Remember that Queen Elizabeth Windsor - AKA the German descended imposter Queen Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg-Gotha - is both 'God Queen' and high priestess to this country's hopelessly corrupt toff/snob led royalist criminal justice system. As such their 80 year old Queen, using basic human psychology, is the object of lust and fantasy for many of these delinquent royalists.

Therefore, not being a royalist nor a member of this country's corrupt Royalist Gestapo Police or its associated toff/snob Crown Prosecution Service I have absolutely no desire to sleep with Queen Elizabeth. :farmer::laugh:

Well done to the likes of Gerrard, Rooney, Joe Cole and Carragher for keeping their mouths firmly shut when the 'God Queen' anthem is played before the start of England's world cup matches - I'm truely proud of those lads as they're true English patriots. :englandsmile4wf:

I get the distinct impression that you're not that keen on the Queen!

I get the distinct impression that you're not that keen on the Queen!

Getting back to the original topic, it seems that no one is interested in sleeping with Queen Elizabeth II. :D Not even a reply from a royalist copper or corrupt toff/snob Crown Prosecution Service lawyer indicating their readiness to sleep with their Queen/Kommandant/High Priestess or whatever her job title to them may be. :shifty::w00t::whistle:

Getting back to the original topic, it seems that no one is interested in sleeping with Queen Elizabeth II. :D Not even a reply from a royalist copper or corrupt toff/snob Crown Prosecution Service lawyer indicating their readiness to sleep with their Queen/Kommandant/High Priestess or whatever her job title to them may be. :shifty::w00t::whistle:

Well she's an ugly cont now aint she, if the question was would you funk her when she was 19, I'd say yes.

I reckon her present husband - her cousin Prince Phillip - may now think the same way. :whistle::w00t:

Thats the link, Royal Blue Bloods, keepin it in the family(club), the Family Club is the Royalist element in Brizzle.

Eterminate, exterminate, exterminate :laugh::laugh:

Thats the link, Royal Blue Bloods, keepin it in the family(club), the Family Club is the Royalist element in Brizzle.

Eterminate, exterminate, exterminate :laugh::laugh:

DrFaustus apart, every royal blue and white quartered shirt wearing Gashead is now under suspicion of being a freeloading royalist as well as a rugby ground squatter. :whistle:

:englandsmile4wf: The mighty Bristol City FC wear the red and white colours of our motherland rather than the blue and white of the toff/snob royalists. :w00t:

It's dead boring apparently

Well done to the likes of Gerrard, Rooney, Joe Cole and Carragher for keeping their mouths firmly shut when the 'God Queen' anthem is played before the start of England's world cup matches

They're footballers, for goodness sake, with hardly the intelligence to sing anything more complicated than "Here we go, here we go.........."

If the National Anthem was changed to "Postman Pat with his black and white cat" they'd still struggle.

• Admin

They're footballers, for goodness sake, with hardly the intelligence to sing anything more complicated than "Here we go, here we go.........."

If the National Anthem was changed to "Postman Pat with his black and white cat" they'd still struggle.

I'm surprised at your patronising attitude, not one I'd expect from a man of the cloth.

Guest Score

Ouch.

I'm surprised at your patronising attitude, not one I'd expect from a man of the cloth.

My reference was to the four players listed in a previous post, not to footballers generally.

Personally I feel it is rude and unpatiotic for them to slouch around during their country's anthem. There used to be some pride in wearing the shirt and representing the nation, doesn't seem to be the case for some these days.

Archived